destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Brother Keita just called me and our Dear Darling Sister Queen is in the hospital, very sick, and needs our fervent prayers RIGHT NOW and through the night, over the next 24 hours especially so!

Family ... please please please ... look up in your heart, mind, soul, body, and strength, beseeching whatever higher power you may look to, or whatever power you can muster on your own ... please send it to our Dear Darling Sister Queen!

We can do this Family ... we can help our Sister ... we think positive thoughts, loving thoughts, garner our energies together, and make a miracle happen this night.

Ohhhh Family ... Sister Queen has loved us all through so much ... please please please ... let's love her through this.

I am going to sit in the chat room with her name, her Spirit, all night long ... my name will be there with hers ... and i invite everyone to join us, just stop in, lend your great energy and Spirit to this miracle we're requesting from every power that exists on the earth ... let them all come together ... and heal our Sister!

I Love You Sister Queen ... ohhhh ... stay strong!

Please Family ... let us lift her up in positive thoughts, prayers, poems, a kind word, anything you have to give to this effort ... please give it.

Please.

Thank You.

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Sister Queen is Very Sick and Needs Our Prayers

I'm on my way to Chat Sister Destee, with constant prayer for Queen and Keita.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back