if not me

thanks again

and we need brother like you

who will stand the their ground for the better good of all of us (black) people

but people in general

keep teaching because i'm learning

what the books didn't teach me

Awww Brother Omowalex!

I really wish you reconsider your presence here. You bring so much food for thought and open up so many mental doors with your posts. I know it's not easy when you feel you have to defend your thoughts all the time, but even amongst some of our closes blood relatives, there comes a time when we won't agree, and conflict arises. We stand strong and firm on our convictions, yet knowing if ever need be, family will be by our side in our times of needs. Whether its just a kind word, a nudge of support, a shoulder to lean on.

Yes Brother, sometimes it storms when it rains, but after the storm and all is calm, peace rejuvenates itself.

You say you would not have been able to make it here if it wasn't for some of us, yet here you are ready to abandon us. We're still here for you Brother. I wish I had enough encouragement right now to make you change your mind. If you really need to go Brother Omowalex, just don't close the door behind you; The door will be open if ever you decide to come home.

May Peace and Love follow you every where you are!:love:

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back