Sister Miss Lady

PurpleMoons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 22, 2003
Sister, on several occassions you have been very rude and disrespectful to the members here.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58346

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58350

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.ph...03&postcount=7

Now Sister Miss Lady, it hasn't been my experience to see you treat people this way. This is so out of the norm for you here on Destee's. I really don't want to see you suspended or banned, but we can't allow you to treat our members in this ugly way.

If something is on your mind or bothering you, i'm more than willing to hear you out and work through this with you. Is everything okay Sister? Is there anything you would like to talk about? We can do this together, but i can't allow you to go after our members.

Please let me know if you would like to talk. We love you Sister and want you to remain her with us.

:heart:

the truth is this

i always sign on as miss lady.. i don't hide who i am.. i'm not ashamed of who i am.... and no one can take that from me...

that's freedom

see sometimes i write as a woman scorned but i never take on that identity...... it's unmanifested.....

people that nodd their head and say in their brain i have ur back.. is the first one to stab u in ur back..

if u gonna stab me...

take on one identity... bring it to my face......

at least u'll still have my respect....

u'll let me die when the time comes..

i asked for a poem... i got hit with the threat of a violation....

I MEANT EVERYTHING I SAID

SO

REALLY U DON'T HAVE TO BAN ME

IF U ALL HAD MY BACK THE WAY I HAVE YOURS NO POSITION OR RULES WOULD BREAK US UP

I DON'T GET DOWN LIKE THAT...

I LOVE U ALL...

THAT'S WHAT A SELL OUT DOES.. AN UNJUST LAW IS NO LAW IN MY IDENTITY.....

Long before you came here there were rules in place. In fact you had to agree with those rules upon registrations.
This forum isn't just about you are me, its about all of us here...the community. In every community there are rules to help it run as smoothly as possible. If you choose to disregard those very simplistic and few rules because you want to run a muck, and disrespect everyone you choose, i won't help you there. No, i won't help you destroy the very foundation that helped make this forum what it is.

Even now you are being disrespectful... calling me names and insulting my character because you're feeling some type of way. But that's okay, we don't tell people how to feel here, but we do require that they have respect for others. This is not to say i don't care about how you're feeling right now...because i do, however if you are not willing to meet me half way, you're on your own and what must be done...will be done.

I wish you love, peace, balance in whatever you do and where ever you go.:love:

Now Sister, if you don't care

the truth is this

i always sign on as miss lady.. i don't hide who i am.. i'm not ashamed of who i am.... and no one can take that from me...

that's freedom

see sometimes i write as a woman scorned but i never take on that identity...... it's unmanifested.....

people that nodd their head and say in their brain i have ur back.. is the first one to stab u in ur back..

if u gonna stab me...

take on one identity... bring it to my face......

at least u'll still have my respect....

u'll let me die when the time comes..

i asked for a poem... i got hit with the threat of a violation....

I too sign on as i always do, no one here wants to shame you or take your freedom from you. If you want to hurt people with your words.... you are more then free to do that, you just can't do that here.

Sister, i hold no knife in my hand. In fact it is you with the knife. I can try to help you from falling on it, but if you push my hand away and trip...it is you who have put the knife in your back. Nor did i hit you with a threat of a violation. I gave you a warning for the consequences of your actions if you continue to disrespect our members here.

I won't be saying anything more in this matter. I've reached out my hand and you've bitten it, so there is no more to say. But if you wish to come clean about whats really ailing you, i'm here for you.

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back