Sister INSPIREDFUTURE

anAfrican said:
it could be that some folks are still experiencing things and are coming together in mutual support. it could be that some of this is still going on beyond the community, but still within the community and the community is coming together to explore ways that they might work out how to deal with this. sometimes a community is a bit more than just where folks all come together; sometimes it includes mutually supporting community members where they are individuals temporarily away from the community.

Well as far as coming together and working things out I haven't seen any of that I have seen bashing someone who isn't here. It's all good too me though I could care either way but I will still voice my opinion. Great way to support the community. African

Tantrum said:
Well as far as coming together and working things out I haven't seen any of that I have seen bashing someone who isn't here. It's all good too me though I could care either way but I will still voice my opinion. Great way to support the community. African
you haven't seen the suggestions as to how to deal with the emails folks are getting? or suggestions as to how to deal with the snail mail folks are getting?

thanks, tantrum; i've been doing my best to keep a positive frame of mind as i keep reaching out to the Black folks i know (family, friends, churches) and not getting anywhere. to tell the truth, the support for each other in this incident is helping me a lot more than the actual support that i am getting from Black people in general right now. <sigh> sometimes i don't know why i bother to continue; sometimes i get a glimpse that makes me want to get back up and try again; sometimes i see things like this and go back to wondering .... i am sure glad that i don't do guns - i'm afraid i'd eat one about now ...

anAfrican said:
you haven't seen the suggestions as to how to deal with the emails folks are getting? or suggestions as to how to deal with the snail mail folks are getting?

thanks, tantrum; i've been doing my best to keep a positive frame of mind as i keep reaching out to the Black folks i know (family, friends, churches) and not getting anywhere. to tell the truth, the support for each other in this incident is helping me a lot more than the actual support that i am getting from Black people in general right now. <sigh> sometimes i don't know why i bother to continue; sometimes i get a glimpse that makes me want to get back up and try again; sometimes i see things like this and go back to wondering .... i am sure glad that i don't do guns - i'm afraid i'd eat one about now ...

Well thats great Afrikan keep supporting nad keep pushing for a better tomorrow Afrikan I guess we need more Afrikans like you Brother Afrikan an don't sigh things will get better with people like you on here Afrikan.

Tantrum said:
Brotha Tantrum.

This person we are discussing has put many of us through a great deal of trauma sending pictures of mutilated babies and obnoxious messages to out private emails. If it had been enough simply to ban her from Destee you know us well enough to know that we don't chase after people. By acquiring our off site email addresses she has taken things to another level. So we now have to take things to a whole nother level. Knowamsane?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back