Sister Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.
spicybrown said:

Peace Destee, beginning with this post is what "happened":

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=484301&postcount=49

What I expressed was a long-harbored sentiment, which had nothing to do with Brother OmowaleX's ongoing conflict with a certain member; and most definately wasn't intended to insult any one's intelligence.

For one, nothing BEGAN with the post you are referencing.

In fact, this has been a LONG-STANDING ISSUE with Me on this site and it was YOU who suggested recently that I take a HIATUS.

And nothing on my part here is "recurring". What IS "recurring" is another round of HATERS coming to this site and DISRUPTING the "peace" and YOU are not hardly playing a role in "keeping peace" even though that is how you see it.

What you ARE doing is re-inforcing FEAR and HATRED in Black people against other non-white people many of which are a lot more than "2% Black".

In fact, MOST of the BLACK PEOPLE who were taken from africa SPEAK NON-ENGLISH languages!

You typically demonstrate a BLACK-ENGLISH-SPEAKING {{BIAS}} and how can one "moderate" when voicing "opinions" that are BIASED.

I'm not the one here hung-up on the concept of RACE and neither are MOST BLACKS, Globally!

Again, I share leave you to your IGNORANCE in your ARROGANCE....

Destee said:
Brother O ... c'mon ... talk to me ... what happened ... what went wrong ... let's talk about it.

I don't know what you're talking about, so i can't even begin to address it specifically.

We've gone through a lot together, always successful at overcoming the challenges.

Let's not stop now ... k ?

Talk to me ... what's up ... name names and everything ... put it all on the table.

:heart:

Destee

No need to name names when they have exposed themselves.

Quite frankly, I am just DONE with debating with folks who do NOT DEMONSTRATE the UNITY of ALL BLACK PEOPLE that they claim to represent.

If folks here are about bashing everyone who is NOT English-Speaking "Black" then I have nothing further to share here.

Let me be more specific...its this kind of GARBAGE...

OmowaleX said:
No need to name names when they have exposed themselves.

Quite frankly, I am just DONE with debating with folks who do NOT DEMONSTRATE the UNITY of ALL BLACK PEOPLE that they claim to represent.

If folks here are about bashing everyone who is NOT English-Speaking "Black" then I have nothing further to share here.

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=482274&postcount=7

"Still Black and Proud"

Not judging from the HAIRSTYLE!!!

[speaking of IRONIC]]!

OmowaleX said:
For one, nothing BEGAN with the post you are referencing.
If that's true, then why did you wait until I commented to complain?

In fact, this has been a LONG-STANDING ISSUE with Me on this site and it was YOU who suggested recently that I take a HIATUS.
Hmmm, really? I recall advising you to "take a break, MOMENTARILY BEFORE POSTING IN A PARTICULAR DISCUSSION" before further dialoguing; never did I suggest you go embark on a hiatus, permanently.

And nothing on my part here is "recurring". What IS "recurring" is another round of HATERS coming to this site and DISRUPTING the "peace" and YOU are not hardly playing a role in "keeping peace" even though that is how you see it.
You announcing you're leaving if things don't go your way is recurring, Omowale. The world doesn't work that way, and it definately doesn't change in cyber-space. We're all people, and this universe has enough square mileage and air-space for all of our OPINIONS to float freely and agreeably in cyberspace.

What you ARE doing is re-inforcing FEAR and HATRED in Black people against other non-white people many of which are a lot more than "2% Black".
Ummm my thoughts aren't governable; therefore, I won't twiddle my thumbs and sit in silence while doling accolades to something I don't agree with. 2% or 75% Black, most of those Afro-Mexicans wouldn't defend us BLACKS against their fellow Mexicans. Pollyanna views of any one with a tan, and a broad nose won't massage the racial climate between many Afro-Latinos, Latinos and AA's.

In fact, MOST of the BLACK PEOPLE who were taken from africa SPEAK NON-ENGLISH languages!
You seem very passionate. I would rather debate and discuss such matters in a relative thread.

You typically demonstrate a BLACK-ENGLISH-SPEAKING {{BIAS}} and how can one "moderate" when voicing "opinions" that are BIASED.
I don't see how what I say about their loyalty or lack of, can be felt by them all the way in cyber-space... down past the border in Mexico. Sorry, I have the same bloodline as they, so there's no need for me to disparage. Just pitching in my .02... *shrugs*

I'm not the one here hung-up on the concept of RACE and neither are MOST BLACKS, Globally!
I'm not either, but it is what it is.

Again, I share leave you to your IGNORANCE in your ARROGANCE....
Is there something you want to talk about Omowale? It sure seems this is personal.

:10200:

OmowaleX said:
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=482274&postcount=7

"Still Black and Proud"

Not judging from the HAIRSTYLE!!!

[speaking of IRONIC]]!
Well, Black & Proud I am, regardless the hairstyle. I don't need to proclaim my "Blackness" to the world by kidnapping those who don't want to be kept to the Black race; that begets confusion, division, and many of the maladies already wreaking havoc in our community. All this high-siding sounds STRANGE coming from some one who supports any & everything with a tan, and is even enamored by the same "hairstyle" on droopy-eyed, middle-aged Latinas who basically took over a so-called "BM's" magazine. Ironic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back