Sister Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.
OmowaleX said:
In all honesty, thanks for your love and support.

However, I can no longer tolerate the back-biting and nit-picking and impartiality of some of your moderating team.

I LEAVE you in Peace, before I am banished!

brother Omowale....

Brother O ... c'mon ... talk to me ... what happened ... what went wrong ... let's talk about it.

I don't know what you're talking about, so i can't even begin to address it specifically.

We've gone through a lot together, always successful at overcoming the challenges.

Let's not stop now ... k ?

Talk to me ... what's up ... name names and everything ... put it all on the table.

:heart:

Destee

OmowaleX - please dont go. You're posts are valuable to me, whether or not I agree is something else.. but you certainly provide viewpoints that I take to mind and heart - thus value.

I have no idea what the rules are for moderators - but I'd hope that being impartial isnt one of them. I hope that they are moderators because they have proven to be dedicated to the site and what it stands for - but that shouldnt mean they cannot have their own opinions, and express them freely - be that in support or criticism of a topic. Diplomacy, sure - but gagging their voice, no.

Again I ask, please dont go. If there was no discord on some of these topics, there would be little to learn. A mod agreeing with you or not, any political games played behind the scenes.. any back-biting or nitpicking.. please dont let any of these things prevent you from posting as you are - you have a valuable contribution that exceeds any pettiness, and I would miss your "voice"

Destee said:
Brother O ... c'mon ... talk to me ... what happened ... what went wrong ... let's talk about it.

I don't know what you're talking about, so i can't even begin to address it specifically.

We've gone through a lot together, always successful at overcoming the challenges.

Let's not stop now ... k ?

Talk to me ... what's up ... name names and everything ... put it all on the table.

:heart:

Destee

Peace Destee, beginning with this post is what "happened":

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=484301&postcount=49

What I expressed was a long-harbored sentiment, which had nothing to do with Brother OmowaleX's ongoing conflict with a certain member; and most definately wasn't intended to insult any one's intelligence.

OmowaleX said:
In all honesty, thanks for your love and support.

However, I can no longer tolerate the back-biting and nit-picking and impartiality of some of your moderating team.

I LEAVE you in Peace, before I am banished!

brother Omowale....
Brother OmowaleX,

I know you know that I appreciate what you share with the family, and your passion for OUR issues absolutely amazes me, at times. Although I may not agree with everything you present, there's no way I would back-bite, nor nit-pick you for frivolous reasons. We all have opinions which keyboarding and freedom of speech allows us to relay to the masses; however, I refuse to be silenced JUST because I'm in a position to keep the peace. Keeping THE peace, and speaking MY peace are both paramount in keeping this community afloat, and because my sentiments don't mirror yours doesn't equate malevolence on my behalf. Again, this seems to be a recurring pattern with you: you have all the rights to voice your opinion and to summon a moderator whenever you feel violated, but lo & behold, g-o-d forbid I, of all people, have anything to add to the discussion; ironic, dontcha' think?

:10500:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back