Sister Destee!

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Dual Karnayn, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Perhaps I'll be banned for this but as a MAN...a REAL MAN...I just don't give a d*mn right now.

I find your treatment of and behavior toward me these last few weeks EXTREMELY dishonorable.

A man who spends most of his time starting arguments and has even told flat lies on me called YOU dishonest and refused to provide you the evidence you repeatedly asked for.

Yet you kiss his behind and tell him how much you love him.

I have done NO such thing to you, have never treated you with anything but respect yet you create personal threads calling me out on petty issues and now have closed down one of my threads for no solid reason.

I've been seeing this type of...in my opinion...irrational and senseless behavior among many Black women all my life and frankly I find it disgusting.

You defend and befriend liars and immoral Black men....you love them; but you have a problem with and are quick to check Black men such as myself trying to EXPOSE the problem?

You should be backing me up in holding some of these irresponsible brothers accountable instead of silencing me.

I may be young but Islam has taught me what honor is and neither you nor anyone on this site will make a punk or b*tch out of me and my beliefs.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Dual ... i don't agree with you, but understand whatever action you must take based on your perceptions.

Other than the above, i really don't have much else to say to this.

Thanks for sharing with me.

:heart:

Destee

3. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7

I have something else to say or atleast ask of you:

BE FAIR!

If you want to check somebody and make an example out of them...why not check some of these "old players" running around on the site bragging about how many white women they slept with and how many estrtanged children they have scattered across the country?

I haven't seen ONE THREAD where you called any of them out on anything of the outrageous things they've said.

4. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    Sister Destee

I want my thread opened back up!

And I want YOU to back me up in exposing the irresponsibility of some(not all) of the older men in our community!

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Dual ... this community is not managed how you think it should be, nor do i have to answer for every move i make. I'm really not understanding you calling me out, regarding anything or anyone, when i asked you specifically if you had lied to me, and you have yet to answer that question. In addition, most formerly banned Members aren't allowed to return with the same behavior that got them banned the first time. I've afforded you this extra consideration because i'm fond of you, but by no means twist that into thinking you can say or do whatever you want here. As a matter of fact, i'm tired of having to overlook your ugly, inciteful, remarks that are meant to agitate folk. This isn't the place for it and if you want to stay here, i'd suggest that you focus on your own behavior, and not mine or anyone else's.

Now i'm going to close this thread because i will not be going back and forth with you about this.

If you don't like the way this community is managed, find one that you do like.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.