Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat Recap, 6/4/07

watzinaname

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
Thank you to all the sisters who attended and participated in this week's Sister Chat. Here's a brief recap of the chat:

1. Lucid Dreaming
Most of the sisters in the room have experienced lucid dreaming, or being consciously aware that you're dreaming while the dream is in progress. One sister said that her body fluctuates between being awake and asleep while she's dreaming at times. Another sister said that while having a frightening lucid dream, she is able to wake herself up from it.
One way to check if you're actually 100% conscious during a dream, is to ask yourself a few logical questions both before you go to sleep and during your dream. How old am I? What is my name? Etc. We need to use the logic abilities of our left brain during our dreams to understand what is occurring.
If you feel that you're losing some of your control during your dream, try holding onto something heavy and solid in your dream environment, like the floor, a wall, a door, etc. This should help to refocus.
Experiencing sleep paralysis, when one's mind is awake, but the body is still asleep, is a step toward having an out of body experience. Sleep paraysis can be scary, but a couple sisters are willing to learn more about it, so that they can experience even more.

2. Shared Dreams
A shared dream is a dream where someone you know is having the same dream as you're having. Whether both people are able to relate the fact that they did have a shared dream, depends on how lucid both participants were. An unconscious participant, won't be able to be aware of their dream experience, if they are at least semi lucid, they may be able to recognize you and answer some questions.

3. Precognitive Dreams
These dreams are such that what happens in the dreams actually happens in your future waking state. One sister shared that this has happened to her on a couple occasions, and both times there was a span of three months between the precognitive dream, and the actual occurrence of what was preconceived.
It was mentioned that our brains have wave activities, and that these wave frequencies can move past the speed of light during precognition.

4. Analyzing Dreams
One school of thought regarding analyzing dreams, maintains that the answers to what your dreams mean, lie inside of us. All we need to do is ask ourselves probing questions, such as: What am I doing in this dream? What symbols do I see? How am I behaving within this dream? Etc.
Sometimes, our conscious mind may not be ready to know what the subconscious mind is saying within a dream. In that case, we need to relax, take our time, and record as much of the dream as we can. In time the answers will come.

After chat was officially over, we had the treat of hearing a new member's son sing. Actually, this young man didn't sing, he SANG. He says he would be willing to participate during one of our karaoke nights. You never know what treat you will partake in when you visit Sister Chat.

Next week, in the final part of this chat series, we'll discuss out of body experiences. Until then, peace.

Sounds like the two sessions covered many things. You didn't need me to add anything even though I would have liked to share my experiences too.

I can't wait to read next weeks recap. You're doing an Excellent job at raising awareness in us Sisters; Even providing information to those of us who are not able to attend.

Thank you Sister Watz!:lift:

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back