Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, May 7, 2007, 8 PM to 10 PM EST, Voice Chat Classroom

watzinaname

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
Sister Chat
Monday, May 7, 2007
8 PM to 10PM EST
Voice Chat Classroom
(Sisters Only)
Topic: Mom, This One's For You!

Hello Sisters!

Yes, mom's day is everyday, but since the holiday known as Mother's Day is coming up, I figured we could dedicate this Sister Chat to our moms. :idea: Let's raise her up. :bowdown: Share her story. How was she as a mom? Stern with a warm heart? Fair yet laid down the law? :deal: What are some of the pearls of wisdom she bestowed upon you? :teach: Describe her as a person. Bubbly and outgoing? Laid back and reflective? :read: If you're able to play music in the chat room, play some of her favorite tunes. :dj: I'm sure we all have something to say about our dear moms. :flowers: Come and share a part of your mom with us. :grouphug:
:hearthis:
Sister Chat
Monday, May 7, 2007
8 PM to 10 PM EST
Voice Chat Classroom

Peace,
Watz

watzinaname said:
Sister Chat
Monday, May 7, 2007
8 PM to 10PM EST
Voice Chat Classroom
(Sisters Only)
Topic: Mom, This One's For You!

Hello Sisters!

Yes, mom's day is everyday, but since the holiday known as Mother's Day is coming up, I figured we could dedicate this Sister Chat to our moms. :idea: Let's raise her up. :bowdown: Share her story. How was she as a mom? Stern with a warm heart? Fair yet laid down the law? :deal: What are some of the pearls of wisdom she bestowed upon you? :teach: Describe her as a person. Bubbly and outgoing? Laid back and reflective? :read: If you're able to play music in the chat room, play some of her favorite tunes. :dj: I'm sure we all have something to say about our dear moms. :flowers: Come and share a part of your mom with us. :grouphug:
:hearthis:
Sister Chat
Monday, May 7, 2007
8 PM to 10 PM EST
Voice Chat Classroom

Peace,
Watz

Hey Watz,
This sounds very interesting, I'll be there ...to share. Oh she had her favorite songs that echoed through our home. (smile)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back