Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, May 28, 2007, 8PM to 10PM est, Voice Chat Classroom

watzinaname

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
Sister Chat
Monday, May 28, 2007
8 PM to 10 PM EST
Voice Chat Classroom
(Sisters Only)
Topic: Dreams and Astral Projection, Part 1, Dreams​

Greetings! :hi:

There is a thread in the Spirituality and Religion forum, that has intrigued me, and judging by the number of views, has intrigued many. :read: The thread is called Dreams & Astral Projection http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47889 . :fyi:
Impossible to cover such a broad topic in one Chat session, so we'll spend the next 2 chats focusing on Dreams. :sleep:
It's a shame that PurpleMoons can't come into chat, but perhaps she can share her knowledge within this thread. River, truetothecause, Yemoja'sGoddess, queentswana, I'm sure ya'll can share much also. And what about the rest of you sisters?
Some questions to think about prior to class:

1. What is a dream?
2. Why do we dream?
3. What are the stages of dreaming?

Please come on in and share. :teach:
Sister Chat
Monday, May 28, 2007
8PM to 10PM
Voice Chat Classroom

Peace,
Watz

PurpleMoons said:
Awe Man!:jump:

I keep missing out on all the Great stuff!
I would love to share Sister Watz, but
where would I start? I guess I'll have to
catch the recap to know where yall
at in the discussions. I can then add on
from there.

Wow! I sure wish I could be there with
you all!:crying:

:heart:

Where would you start? You are probably chock full of info, so, I'm not sure either. Well, I'll just have to look forward to the chat recap for your input. You'll certainly be there with us in spirit sister. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back