Sister's Only Chat : SISTER CHAT: Kicking it up a notch

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Sister Chat was launched in June 2003. Sisters have been meeting every Tuesday evening at 8pm in our Voice Chat Room. It's been a special time of bonding, sharing, supporting and laughing with each other. We needed that time to build trust as we got to know one another. It's been a wonderful experience all around but now I think it's time we take our time together to another level.

This past week, we've added a Brother Chat to our growing community. Designed for Brothers only, it will debut on Wednesday, February 4, 2004, 8pm, EST in the Voice Chat Classrom. We are so pleased that our Brothers requested this new addition and from what I've had the pleasure to hear so far in last Saturday's political class with Brother Will, it sounds like the brothers plan to engage in some real serious and goal-oriented discussions. Because of what I had the pleasure to witness, I advised my other sisters who were present that it means that we too, should take our discussions up a notch by setting a new agenda for our Sister Chat discussions.

If you read the description of these two chat sessions, we are supposed to be about building as well as the other things I previously mentioned. So it's time my sisters that we start to form our discussions around planned topics that focus on building our community as well as supporting each other in ways that women can. At some point, I anticipate that Brothers and Sisters will come together to exchange ideas on some serious topics and I want us to be prepared to add our perspective.

We're about to kick these sessions up a notch now that our Brothers are on board and about to come to the table. :jumping: Are you ready my warrior queens? If you are, there will be a meeting in the Sisters classroom...Tuesday, February 3, 2004, 8pm, EST. We'll be getting organized so bring your ideas, any issues you think we should discuss, or simply if you want to bond. Don't forget to bring your microphone so that we can hear what you have to say.

See you there!
Queenie :spinstar:

Yes Sister Queenie ... i too was present during Brother Will's Political Class and had the opportunity to get a glimpse of some of the topics they'll be discussing during their class. Very impressive indeed. You're right, we have to be prepared for the time when we all come together.

So Sisters ... as our Queenie said, get your topics ready for Sister Chat tomorrow night because our Brothers are leading the way already (and they've not officially met yet), encouraging us to take our discussions to the next level. Just as it should be, beautiful.

:heart:

Destee

Oh My Gosh My Sisters ... Yall are gonna kill me ... :cry:

Yall remember after Sister Chat right, when we all went into the other room to join the rest of the Family right ... and then i couldn't hear in the other room and i left out and came back and left out and came back a couple of times ... right ... well ... uhhhh ... i closed the window to our Sister Chat and failed to copy all of the notes that i was suppose to copy and they're gone now.

I'm hoping that yall will be kind enough to email me, Destee@destee.com, with the important points we discussed and i can compile them all and forward to our facilitators. I do remember many things, just don't want to leave anything out.

Again, my apologies Sisters ... i got excited upon entering the other chat room with our Brothers ... especially that big hunk of a man, 620 !!! Whew!!! :)

Last but hardly least ... thank you all for such a wonderfully positive, focused, and empowering Sister Chat ... looking forward to many more!

:heart:

Destee

Desteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

omg! You want ME to remember what I said last night? Whew...girl...you know that's a challenge for me! :eek: *lol* But hey, maybe if I start working on my recollection now while it's still early enough, I can find some of those thoughts still lurking around in the corners of my mind. *lol*

Look for the e-mail soon sis...and uh...ummmm...stop letting 620 affect your mind like that 'cause it ain't healthy and I wouldn't want you going out like that! :)

Queenie :heart: :huh:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back