Sister BlkButterFly41 - Violating Rule # 2

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by blkbutterfly41, Jan 16, 2010.

1. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483

Hey Prince, You was on point this time. You don't really have to know much about astrology itself to combat the issue head on. If you know about science and how science facts work, That should be enough.

Are Astronomy and Astrology the same?

The short answer is, "No."

So what is the difference between the two?

Astrology is the study of relationships between humanity and objects in space beyond the human world. Various celestial movements and alignments are used to define, explain and/or predict events involved in human lives. Celestial bodies are directly connected to the totality of human experience.

Astronomy is the study of objects in space and the relationships they have to one another, primarily as can be described and confined mathematically. There are no causal relationships in Astronomy between the physics of the universe and the day to day lives of people living on the Earth in either fortune or spirituality - outside of obvious impacts like solar activity as it relates to droughts or the moon acting upon the tides and so on.

Few highly regarded scientists working at reputable universities or other institutions hold Astrology to offer any significant source of "scientific fact" outside of Astrology's having accurately charted the movement of planets and other celestial bodies with great care (as did many other practitioners of various belief systems around the world).

Believers in Astrology claim to have insights from the universe that transcend what human science comprehends.

Lets examine this thoroughly without the distractions.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,685
    Sister BlkButterFly41 ... i received the following email, accusing you of stealing content, and asking us to remove it or at least give them credit.

It is our policy, not to take the property of others, without their permission ... rule # 2 ... so of course i have obliged the owner of the property.

I encourage you to read our mission, rules, and higher standard policies, found in this forum ... for abiding by them all is required to remain with us.

This will be your only warning.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,685
    Sister BlkButterFly41 ... welcome back ... i just want to be sure you see this warning.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

4. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    I saw and I am sure. Peace