Thank You Premium Members : Sister Akilah Sister Akilah Sister Akilah !!!

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by Destee, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Oh My Gosh Sister !!!! Ohhhhh Sister I Love You !!!

Oh Sister Akilah ... thank you so much for your brand new Premium Membership ... for those of yall that don't know, Sister Akilah has been a Premium Member a few times in the past ... not only that, but she was a Moderator here too some time ago in voice chat ... a wonderful, darling, sweet Spirited Sister ... always seeking peace ... you just felt in all that she said and did. Don't get me wrong now, Sister can carry on too when she wants too ... lots of fun!

But anyway ... Sister Sister Sister ... let me tell you the blessing you have been to me this day!

Now you know you paid for your Premium Membership right ... well, i saw it, and i changed your status accordingly, from Regular Member to Premium Member, as i have done before in the past ... right? Sister Sister Sister ... i thought you had paid for one month ... oh my gosh ... ohhhhhh Sister ... you can't imagine the SHOCK when i saw that $100.00 had been added to my account ... i said .. Oh Lawd! is this you God?! ... ohhhh Sister ... 'cause it's been so hard and i be struggle'n all the time, never sure how i'm going to keep the doors of this community open ... i know God knows, and i thought God had just deposited a whole $100.00 in my account ... i said well Lawd, let me go back and look at the more recent Premium Membership payments i've received ... maybe i didn't see sump'n rite ... and lo and behold ... Sister Sister Sister ... ohhhhhhhhh Sister ... i love you ... i thank you ... i appreciate you so much ... Sister changed up on me ... where you used ta be an every now and again monthly Premium Member (which i love and respect, don't get me wrong) ... Sister dun changed into a paid in full yearly Premium Member!

Oh Sister i love you and i had to tell you just exactly how my heart is feeling this ... just exaclty Sister ... God is Good ... and i thank you for being willing to help in such a great way. You have no idea how much this helps, right here and right now.

I am honored.

Thank You Sister Akilah !!! :love:

:heart:

Destee

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow wonderful and welcome back as an premium member sista Queen

3. Akilah

Akilah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
    Ratings:
    +36

Awwww Sister Destee :heart:

I don't know what to say; I love you too and I am truly humbled by your thankfulness.

You and this community are such an incredible BLESSING to so many. I could never bare to see such an outstanding, thought provoking, engaging, warm and loving place simply disappear from cyberspace.... there is no other site like this anywhere online. That is an awesome testament to you my dear Sister and you have truly created a place WORTHY to be called home.

Much Love,
    Akilah :hearts1:

4. Akilah

Akilah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
    Ratings:
    +36
    Thank you brotha King :heart:

Much Peace,

Akilah :spinstar: