my fate
~I'm gonna be late

No girlfriend, you ain't alone

BOY! I tell'ya, it ain't easy being women :laugh:

Thanks Zorb....I was feelin your flo.

Madd Holiday Greetings:heart:
CCBSKYN

how bout

getting two mannish boys up before the crack of dawn, fixing they breakfast (Elijah "needs" his oatmeal, Malik likes his eggs scrambled soft, and they daddy in the army lookin for Bin - can somebody say stressed the eff out?)....cleaning up, washing up, bumping my hair, drinking my coffee while I'm driving little negroes to the day care, Malik mad cause he gotta sit in the car seat, putting on mascara in the rear view, radio blasting something nasty and extremely incoherent by Juvenile nem, matching my nasty attitude, smacking on my lip gloss, rushing in 30 minutes late to the office in my too tight skirt (well it fit last month), sista girl asst. manager mad-dawging me, but I ain't trippin cause I wrote the how-to manual, and I know all her bidness and the real deal is neither one of us had any in too long (but at least I got me a man), so when she calm herself down and come correct I just tell her I was just 10 minutes late (and we was both looking at the clock)...but she so backed the eff up she don't even remember.... and errybody has a nice day.

Oh yeah sis, I feel ya! lol

thanks!

SWT

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back