Black Relationships : Sistahs: What Do White Men Have That We Don't Have Thats So Compelling To You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The black is dominate and the white is recessive...meaning black is stronger and more powerful than the weak white gene"

I keep hearing this from people, but I have never seen any real proof of it - I mean if this were true surely the result of any mixed marriage would always be dark black children and this is obviously not the case - I'm proof of that for one...
Besides I've never seen any scientific proof that there is such a thing as black genes and white genes...
I have heard it said that you can tell someone's race by analysing 3 particular sections of DNA.
However I've also heard that white skin was the result of genetic mutation of a single letter of the DNA code and it is believed that it occured in one individual - if this is actually true you might wonder why there are so many whites in the world today - as I remember the theory went that this white skin was seen as a novelty which was attractive to mates - so this single individual wasn't killed as an aberation but mated and their offspring were again seen as attractive - so if this is all correct some black folk have been attracted to white skin for a very long time...
Also it would suggest that this mutant skin gene is anything but weak if it has persisted for so long.
Another piece of evidence is in the Seychelles islands - I remember reading a National Geographic article that was talking about how every now and again dark folk there have a white baby due to genes from white pirates who landed there way, way back - that would suggest too that this mutant gene lasts for a long time even if it is recessive.

http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46796

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65270

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21411

As far as the topic at hand. Not interested in reproducing with a white man. So, they have nothing up on black men for me at all.

@Ezinne
Can't access that first thread for some reason
Re the 2nd thread I see there that people were talking about the old theory of people needing to lighten up to get sufficient sun - personally I've never understood that one as I've never seen a black person faint from lack of sun while here in the UK...
I think the idea of it being an accidental mutation of no value at all is more likely...
Re the 3rd thread - I just don't buy the idea that white folk are some sort of separate creation that occurred - the DNA evidence just doesn't support that. That thread did get all sort of metaphysical and well away from the area I'm comfortable with knowledge wise, but I'm just not believing that white folk are artificial/fake humans. I'm going to need to some hard scientific evidence before I'll accept I'm only 1/4 of a human and 3/4 some artificial animal.

@Ezinne
Can't access that first thread for some reason
Re the 2nd thread I see there that people were talking about the old theory of people needing to lighten up to get sufficient sun - personally I've never understood that one as I've never seen a black person faint from lack of sun while here in the UK...
I think the idea of it being an accidental mutation of no value at all is more likely...
Re the 3rd thread - I just don't buy the idea that white folk are some sort of separate creation that occurred - the DNA evidence just doesn't support that. That thread did get all sort of metaphysical and well away from the area I'm comfortable with knowledge wise, but I'm just not believing that white folk are artificial/fake humans. I'm going to need to some hard scientific evidence before I'll accept I'm only 1/4 of a human and 3/4 some artificial animal.

It's your prerogative, you're free to views. Don't know why you can't access the first link. Search in the threads I think 'Caucasian albinos'.

Personally, I believe that white people are different genetically from Africans, and I mean the original Africans, the true Africans (not those who have settled within the last few hundred years as colonizers or descendants of those colonizers, or just to reap the benefits of Africa's resources, those who have no clan affiliation, ethnic group affiliation, etc *that is a whole 'nother conversation as to who is an African). But hey that's just me. I look at it from behavioral, oral tradition, etc. view. The origins of white people is an interesting topic, a heated one, but nevertheless it's somewhat perplexing because there are so many theories especially when you consider the collective "nature" of whites. (Read Francis Cress Welsing). Anyone can say what they want, but their behavior throughout history all over the world is something that is disturbing.

But not to derail the thread any further.

Wow! A thread from my teenage, post high-school days being brought back now! Are you serious?

LOL I created this thread so long ago I hardly even remember what my intentions were at the time. I find it very interesting that of all the threads I have archived, this one has gotten the most attention (replies and posts) and it is the one I care the least about!

Then again, I do understand what is going on around me so as far as i'm concerned let the discussion continue...

KWABENA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back