Black Relationships : Sistahs: What Do White Men Have That We Don't Have Thats So Compelling To You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying this a bad thing. I don't mind if sistahs want to associate with white men, its just that as they do it, they begin to look at brothas like trash. Last few sistahs I remember to hook-up with a white boy - didn't talk to me or any other brother for at least two months. Hurt? no, but did't get it.

Some sistahs don't like to give black men a chance; we are just criminals or bad news right away.

As for me, I will give ANY sistah a chance. I don't care how bad you, how mean you are, how you act, or whatever. You are still human, I know there is a good side to you, and most of all, YOU ARE GOD'S GIFT TO A MAN! I can't possibly imagine turning away from the gift from God. I don't think about why I should NOT talk to you, I find a reason why I should. At least just to talk, you don't have to be with every man that you TALK to. Not every brotha is negative, and I know every sistah isn't.

Cedric Denson

I never spend much time talking to a white man to find him interesting. My deep distrust with white people in general keeps that from happening. So...there is nothing a white man can do for me that could tempt me into any type of relationship short of a "working" relationship.

BUT, I live in Seattle. I've seen more and more black women with white men...and I admit I do a double take every time. This weekend I had a guest in from Maryland. He could not believe what he was seeing. I've only talked to ONE woman who is dating a white man and she claims she is tired of waiting on a brother to find her appealing and attractive. She wants a family because her biological alarm clock was ringing off the hook.

Some women here claim they don't meet black men. But I golf and bowl...meet many single black men all the time. I guess they are just looking in the wrong places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back