Black Relationships : Sistahs: What Do White Men Have That We Don't Have Thats So Compelling To You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinelo

Third Eye Is Always Open
Oct 19, 2009
UNIVERSE
Occupation
Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
It's your prerogative, you're free to views. Don't know why you can't access the first link. Search in the threads I think 'Caucasian albinos'.

Personally, I believe that white people are different genetically from Africans, and I mean the original Africans, the true Africans (not those who have settled within the last few hundred years as colonizers or descendants of those colonizers, or just to reap the benefits of Africa's resources, those who have no clan affiliation, ethnic group affiliation, etc *that is a whole 'nother conversation as to who is an African). But hey that's just me. I look at it from behavioral, oral tradition, etc. view. The origins of white people is an interesting topic, a heated one, but nevertheless it's somewhat perplexing because there are so many theories especially when you consider the collective "nature" of whites. (Read Francis Cress Welsing). Anyone can say what they want, but their behavior throughout history all over the world is something that is disturbing.

But not to derail the thread any further.

Yes they are, its not a belief, its the truth....lol!

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/05/neanderthal-genome/

They are nothing but descendants of neantherdals, whome they amalgamated with over the vast cavernous regions of europe, and actually mixed with them and killed them off, and then went on to kill off various cave mountainous species in europe, when they fought with bears, hyenas and other predators for survival, this is why they're referred to as cave BEASTS, this isn't made up stuff, their own scientists admit to this, but they tried to make it into some "proud" moment of their history, by making it seem like they are "tough" people, which they spin off to their young children......lol

The white modern day european race wickedly spread about hue-manity is nothing but an offshoot of their neantherdal brethren, whome they mixed with on the european continent, they were then later civilized by hue-manity, and then have set about to kill us off, and MIX us off, as they did the neantherdals.....lol....but they are going against nature this time, and can't win, which is where we're stuck at now in 2010, heading towards their end........yeaaaaaahh they don't teach you the real facts within the classrooms of these slave institutions, they spin the yarn for ya enough to keep you thinkin they superior enough to continue being your master.

Chinelo

Third Eye Is Always Open
Oct 19, 2009
UNIVERSE
Occupation
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/07/neanderthal-dna-found-in-_n_567177.html

We have met Neanderthal and he is us – at least a little. The most detailed look yet at the Neanderthal genome helps answer one of the most debated questions in anthropology: Did Neanderthals and modern humans mate?

The answer is yes, there is at least some cave man biology in most of us. Between 1 percent and 4 percent of genes in people from Europe and Asia trace back to Neanderthals.

"They live on, a little bit," says Svante Paabo of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany.

Researchers led by Paabo, Richard E. Green of the University of California, Santa Cruz, and David Reich of Harvard Medical School compared the genetic material collected from the bones of three Neanderthals with that from five modern humans.

Their findings, reported in Friday's edition of the journal Science, show a relationship between Neanderthals and modern people outside Africa, Paabo said.

What you mixin with.....

:SuN049:

StefiA

Jul 24, 2010
@Chinelo
Sorry disagree with you totally there - any interbreeding with Homo Neanderthelensis would have produced sterile offspring - in the same way that any other hybrid like a mule is sterile. Remember that all primates share almost identical DNA and the Neanderthals and Modern Man are both descendants of the Homo Ergasters that lived in Afrika, so their DNA will be very similar.
Plus in my opinion claiming white folk are a different species is as useful as saying Hitler was evil - it misses the point entirely - what people need to do is to investigate why white folk do what they do, why Hitler did what he did, to understand the inner workings of the mind which create the outward signs we call evil. Remember there are plenty of black folk in the world who have done what would be considered evil things - just labelling them evil teaches us nothing, its a much better idea to investigate and learn.

Chinelo

Third Eye Is Always Open
Oct 19, 2009
UNIVERSE
Occupation
@Chinelo
Sorry disagree with you totally there - any interbreeding with Homo Neanderthelensis would have produced sterile offspring - in the same way that any other hybrid like a mule is sterile. Remember that all primates share almost identical DNA and the Neanderthals and Modern Man are both descendants of the Homo Ergasters that lived in Afrika, so their DNA will be very similar.
Plus in my opinion claiming white folk are a different species is as useful as saying Hitler was evil - it misses the point entirely - what people need to do is to investigate why white folk do what they do, why Hitler did what he did, to understand the inner workings of the mind which create the outward signs we call evil. Remember there are plenty of black folk in the world who have done what would be considered evil things - just labelling them evil teaches us nothing, its a much better idea to investigate and learn.
You don't get it, those are not my words, those are the words of their own scientists, and they're not saying they're a different species, you need to go read the article i posted......

Chinelo

Third Eye Is Always Open
Oct 19, 2009
UNIVERSE
Occupation
The article clearly states and what THEY researched about themselves, i guess trying to see if some "proud" moment could be added to their already "Neantherdal" actions unto the world,but they simply found what ZBrother Elijah Muhammad taught all along,lol....that whites are basically neantherdals, and mated with each other, which is why they found their blood in them.

The neantherdal fossils have all been found over europe and the middle east, and how ironic, the very two races that are barbaric to the world..........:SuN049:

Again what you mixin' with....lol

Chinelo

Third Eye Is Always Open
Oct 19, 2009
UNIVERSE
Occupation
Its no wonder their "Geico" car Insurance Commercials Started some years ago portraying theirselves as "Cavemen", with very hairy,bushy faces,lookin like white apes, with veins everywhere, just how a white person looks when unshaven and cleaned up........, they already knew i guess......:SuN049:

http://www.weblo.com/asset_image/455476/57361/geico_cavemen/

StefiA

Jul 24, 2010
@Chinelo

OK - back again - I had read through those two articles, though its difficult to assess the research in any meaningful when when both articles are so light in detail - I'm going to need to dig into some of the references quoted. The only way I can see that any of this makes sense is if the scientists concerned have decided that the Neanderthals were a sub-species rather than a species i.e. Homo sapiens neanderthelensis rather than Homo neanderthelensis - from research into this that I've done in the past I wouldn't say there was anywhere near agreement between scientists on this. Also some comments made in these articles should be taken into account before making any firm conclusions about differences between Afrikans and non-Afrikans....

"Asked if the findings show differences between Africans and non-Africans, Paabo replied that people who want to present data in some sort of racist perspective would find a way to do so. He said, one way to look at this data could be to say people outside Africa are more primitive, while another way could be to say there is something beneficial about being part Neanderthal."

"It's totally possible that inside Africa, there was a contribution from other archaic humans that we don't know about, he said. We shouldn't take these results as saying that only people outside Africa have caveman biology"

Chinelo

Third Eye Is Always Open
Oct 19, 2009
UNIVERSE
Occupation
nope, especially by members who've just arrived on the scene like a bull in a China shop and think they know it all

Really? then why are you responding to me if I'm being petty, guess it takes one to know one ay?

Spare me the excuses please. If the sellout black woman wants to be with her caveman, who needs her, same thing for the sellout black man.
Btw, your use of caps are pretty funny.

Breeding? Yet you have the nerve to talk about prefering a man that is "not full blown white". Maybe you need to thank one of those "breeders" for "breeding" the man you have today. You're family is right, you are color struck.

Sad to say, some "sistahs" couldn't identify a black SPECIMEN if he walked up and slapped her in the face. Your use of the word specimen speaks volumes.

Oh I have, and have been doing so, as a grown man since the time you were taking naps in kindergarten :Zzz: .

The great Oz has spoken, thanks for divulging the secret :pc:

Not sure what the inference is here, but I suspect it is to say that black women are enamored by the power of the white man, thus this is why they would want to be with them? If this is the case, how is it any different than a black woman spreading her legs for the preacher man.

actually I already have, but this was never a bone of contention with you.

Yet you took Oba and Me to task when we asserted the very same thing.

No thanks, I prefer to stay full blown black. But thanks for the prognosis Dr. Freud
You know i wasn't here during the origins of this thread, but have examined it thoroughly, along with this sister "spicybrown", and i must say its strange that she said she said the man she prefers must NOT be fully white, yet couldn't bring herself to say she needs and wants a brother not mixed, and then i examined her pics, and the man she is with is darn near white.

I wonder about people like that though, as she has a beautiful full black daughter in her pics, yet she must've caught this IR garbage phase during this decade, and wanted a "light baby", which she shows off constantly in the picture gallery, why isn't she showing off her full black daughter.........smh......see this stuff is deeper than people realize, and some of these people seem self-haters to the max, even though they don't think it.

I found some of these comments in here very hypocritical and sad, i won't say anything in here, but i pinpointed several "unconscious" self-hating sisters, yet they try and wiggle through the thread.

I see you were keeping the knowledge flowing even back then bro sekhmu.....:toast:

Peace

medusanegrita

Mar 13, 2010
STL Missouri
Personally, I believe that white people are different genetically from Africans, and I mean the original Africans, the true Africans (not those who have settled within the last few hundred years as colonizers or descendants of those colonizers, or just to reap the benefits of Africa's resources, those who have no clan affiliation, ethnic group affiliation, etc *that is a whole 'nother conversation as to who is an African). But hey that's just me. I look at it from behavioral, oral tradition, etc. view. The origins of white people is.... somewhat perplexing because there are so many theories especially when you consider the collective "nature" of whites.
Oh, but please do derail it and 'educate' a sista, mmmkay?

This conversation of 'who is African' has been had on this board plenty of times and IMO there was not enough compelling evidence to decide who they really are, not to mention I never read your comments in the few threads that I have read. If whites come from black people, then their 'nature' is that of black people! Or from black people! Or tell me that you have a 'mutated' nature also along with that particular skin mutation? Oh the implications of that are compelling!

Tell me that the Afrikan albinos that is being slaughtered in Afrika right now are 'not real afrikans' but that they are wholly different because their 'nature' is inherently different from that of the black Afrikan. They too should feel a need to slaughter, dominate, and control all dark Afrikans because their 'nature' compels it since they are 'white!' Isn't that you and Frances was saying? So why the hell are they sittin up in Afrika being slaughtered themselves? Oh... weak nature perhaps? Funny, the 'nature' of albinos, commonly thought to be the origins of whites - don't feel the need to dominate, control, and murder the very dark people who wish to murder them! And murderin and rapin folks.... what does that say about the very nature of black Afrikans?!

Or do the albinos have to be kicked out of Afrika again before their murderous and controlling part of 'white nature' sets in? I would like to see if this happens, why are Afrikan mothers still holding onto to their 'bina children? RELEASE THEM CHILDREN LOOSE and let me see what happens! Are they gonna go to the Caucasus caves again and live there plotting their revenge against the dark Afrikans? Or maybe in this modern age they seek out a warm tropical area like Florida? In fact, since the water has risen, they can't even get to Europe anymore unless by plane, so I guess they will make cuban boat people and go to Aruba. I personally think will be enjoyin the weather and the fact that nobody is trying to kill them... but you never know they could again be planning revenge, murder, and world domination!

Oow, that's sounds hitler-esque.

Dang, I should get in on that, I got some folks on my hit list... and I want world domination too. And I aint even albina or white.
But since I'm an American descendant of whites... I guess that's in my naycha :flamet::flamet: :rolleyes:

Welsing's piece, compelling tho it may be on the issue of white racial symbolism.... doesn't do nothin on the origins of whites or whatever their inherent 'nature' is suppose to be. She creates just as many questions and implications as she tries (key word - TRIES and is failing) to answer.

And what about Tauregs and Berbers who been in Africa for centuries? And those light skin Egyptians on the wall? Were the hell they come from? Or they originally 'Afrikan?' Since many north Afrikans are 'melanin deficient' due to having light skin and dam-near-white skin.... well their nature should be different too.... and they should be considered NOT Afrikan.

This also bugs me. All these durn American darkies on here talking about 'we afrikan! we afrikan!' and even the Afrikans don't consider us afrikan! Nor do they know who 'real Afrikans' are! Who 'real Afrikans' are is just as much up for debate as the 'real origins' of white people.

Yet when some people that accused of bein white come on here and try to analyze that same question... yall pester them with 'you're white! What the hell do you know?'

Kill the messenger.

Bugger it!

But I'm gonna start a thread on it and see whatchall put.
I'm bettin my bottom $ yall either won't have absolutely nothing to say (cus you can't answer it) and some of you will likely attack the poster out of frustration that these are being asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: