Black Relationships : Sistahs: What Do White Men Have That We Don't Have Thats So Compelling To You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
spicybrown said:
No, I was born in 78', but I do remember hearing aunts/uncles-BM got an ego shift from these white goddesses chasing them, fell into the trap, perhaps to rub it in the whitemans face, the sisters took notice and decided to join the feminist movement, because once again they were ignored. BM in turn felt betrayed all behind some circular battle which was started by who?...If BW truly left BM, wouldn't the IR stats prove otherwise over the period of 40-45 years. Something does not add up. Either the census is lying to spread more confusion, BM are in denial of their past/present actions, or my eyes decieve me when I see the majority of B/W couplings are mainly BM/WW, oh, and the fact that most older bi-racial people can be witnessed in public with overweight hippy-looking white mothers draped in moo-moo's:insane: The 2% you mention are marriage stats, the dating stats are different. This causes real confusion because by the time some BM are finished fooling around with WW, sisters already wanted somebody in their twenties who they could've grown with, become independant, and don't want a graying BM in his 30's who has decided to finally come around, then has been whitified in the process, plus this pushes us away from each other. Who wants to get married after 35, by this time BW have nearly raised her children, and want a little freedom, perhaps a little bitter. Dating is supposed to lead to a committment.............so when we witness our counterparts ouyt with other races having a jolly good time(way more than 10-15%), we get discouraged.

Why would you trust the census with respect to anything pertaining to black people and numbers. You may see bm/ww in your neck of the woods but if you travel far enough like I have you will see just as many bw/ww. Especially over here in the NYC area.

And You're right, they throw out numbers to cause confusion and division, and it's working like a charm

yaphet al-wynn said:
Spicy, you got it backward. Black women HAD more freedom to date out than Black men. Black men did so from slavery at the cost of his life(a few did). Even more Black women-excluding rape and forcible sexual assault. You have more journals of WM/BW liasons from the 1600's till Loving-that WERE consensual.[/QUOT
I ask myself why is it considered an act of freedom to date out, unless you're talking of years prior to the civil rights mvmt. Those journals most likely stemmed from the slavery era, and no raping, sodomy, and molestation is not flattering. Any BW who did so probably did it as an act of survival. You simply cannot compare that to a BM passing by sisters, and dating everything but Black in the free days of 05'. I remember reading about loving vs. "whoever". Also, realize the media will never have made it public-a BM fighting to be with a WW, that would've made the facade of white supremacy look like a welfare case:bowl: How can this dilemma ever be resolved? Make Blacks who are devoted to the struggle wear a :"IBR"-Interested in Black Relations...........those who wish not to:"NIBR". No the N don't stand for ni@@er, rather "Not" :weird:

spicybrown said:
No, I was born in 78', but I do remember hearing aunts/uncles-BM got an ego shift from these white goddesses chasing them, fell into the trap, perhaps to rub it in the whitemans face, the sisters took notice and decided to join the feminist movement, because once again they were ignored. BM in turn felt betrayed all behind some circular battle which was started by who?...If BW truly left BM, wouldn't the IR stats prove otherwise over the period of 40-45 years. Something does not add up. Either the census is lying to spread more confusion, BM are in denial of their past/present actions, or my eyes decieve me when I see the majority of B/W couplings are mainly BM/WW, oh, and the fact that most older bi-racial people can be witnessed in public with overweight hippy-looking white mothers draped in moo-moo's:insane: The 2% you mention are marriage stats, the dating stats are different. This causes real confusion because by the time some BM are finished fooling around with WW, sisters already wanted somebody in their twenties who they could've grown with, become independant, and don't want a graying BM in his 30's who has decided to finally come around, then has been whitified in the process, plus this pushes us away from each other. Who wants to get married after 35, by this time BW have nearly raised her children, and want a little freedom, perhaps a little bitter. Dating is supposed to lead to a committment.............so when we witness our counterparts ouyt with other races having a jolly good time(way more than 10-15%), we get discouraged.

sisters already wanted somebody in their twenties who they could've grown with, become independent
so they're dependent before growing together?

and don't want a graying BM in his 30's who has decided to finally come around
smh. When women reach their 30's after raising children by themselves, I hardly think a man's gray hair is a factor for women in choosing a mate.

Moreover most men probably are not ready for marriage while in their 20's. Most black men Do Not go with white women as you keep trying to suggest, so there would be no "de-whitening" process to speak of in the first place

Who wants to get married after 35?
More people than you think.

Sekhemu said:
nope, especially by members who've just arrived on the scene like a bull in a China shop and think they know it all

Really? then why are you responding to me if I'm being petty, guess it takes one to know one ay?

Spare me the excuses please. If the sellout black woman wants to be with her caveman, who needs her, same thing for the sellout black man.
Btw, your use of caps are pretty funny.

Breeding? Yet you have the nerve to talk about prefering a man that is "not full blown white". Maybe you need to thank one of those "breeders" for "breeding" the man you have today. You're family is right, you are color struck.

Sad to say, some "sistahs" couldn't identify a black SPECIMEN if he walked up and slapped her in the face. Your use of the word specimen speaks volumes.

Oh I have, and have been doing so, as a grown man since the time you were taking naps in kindergarten :Zzz: .

The great Oz has spoken, thanks for divulging the secret :pc:

Not sure what the inference is here, but I suspect it is to say that black women are enamored by the power of the white man, thus this is why they would want to be with them? If this is the case, how is it any different than a black woman spreading her legs for the preacher man.

actually I already have, but this was never a bone of contention with you.

Yet you took Oba and Me to task when we asserted the very same thing.

No thanks, I prefer to stay full blown black. But thanks for the prognosis Dr. Freud
why don't you just quote the whole post, seems as if you have a few exposed nerves, when you run across the truth, there go your keyboard-stroking reflexes. All I was trying to do was give a seemingly logical explanation as to why this 'fad' is on the rise. Of course a hatemongering BW wouldn't tell you the reason. You can leave your blindfolds on if you want, and while i was napping in kindergarten, obviously I got enough sleep to come here with sense. Do you have a BW in your life today, or are you the type of BM who goes on the hunt for BW/WM and say "that's what I'm talkin' bout, sell-out bitc#e$", while your snow ape girlfriend gives you a hi-five? Your name should've been sick-'hue'-man. You can snitch to the moderators if you want to, but the fact still remains. No wonder so many Blacks get high, they try to escape reality. When a newbie like myself trots along to a new website with a whole different perspective on certain issues, everybody hates on her because she don't have to qoute other peoples work, and ANALYZES based on truth, life, and common sense. I was not rubbing into your face the fact that this world lies in the hands of the WM for now, what do I have to gain from that, my man is Black, and I am neither white nor male. It was a matter of going a little deeper into the mind of a Blackwoman who pursues WM exclusively. My responses are only an excuse if i'm the one in question. I clearly stated I did not necessarily agree. Why don't you e-mail King James, GOD, and other philosophers and tell them they're wrong for their "theories". Clearly, I am the easiest to attack, cuz I'm jus a po' lil o black gal on da innanet. *** for tat. Why don't you write to the producers of Monsters Ball, Menace to society, Booty Call, etc. Perhaps you could ask around the other sisters in here, I don't see them posting, although many of them view this thread. My cape is wearin' thin, plus I'm getting hungry. Before I ever respond back to you, I'd like you to give a down to earth explanation to this "phenomena", along with a conclusion.:wb:

I can't deny that I've seen an increase in Black women dating non-blacks, but I've seen more black men who date non-blacks. Perhaps the reasons for this, is that most Black women are hiding it?

I know many of my brothers and sisters here don't want no parts of interracial relationships, but what I'm trying to understand is, why is it that some people feel they know the motives of the opposite gender. Even better than the one who is conveying the information or excuses?

I mean, thank goodness we can all talk about it, but it seems like nobody is listening with an opened ear. Like Brother James says in so many words, Why should we care about another's personal preference? If it's not for you, then it's not for you. Why waste time singing about whose wrong or right. If we want to understand why, then we must learn to listen to each other, not always trying to analyze the reasons behind the motive.

Many times the answers are present right in the post. It really is a simple thing and not as complicated as we make seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back