Black People : Sistah's Please Explain

Nasheed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2008
The Ville in The Lou
Occupation
Otr Truck Driver
Ma'at Hotep
Growing up with 5 Sisters, no brothers, and having 6 girls of my own I feel that I understand women for the most part. There is one thing that I still can't get a grasp on. "How do Sistah's get mad at you for being upset with them?"

I just went through a situation with my wife and daughter and they both upset me by their actions. So, being who I am, Im not gonna talk to them for a whole day in expression of feelings about what they did.
Well, needless to say, it didn't work, it backfired. They were more upset with me by being upset with them and I ended up apologizing to them. I didnt even know why I was apologizing I was jus compelled to do so. This has happened all my life and I can't figure it out.

Can ya please explain? Brothers feel free to offer another brother advise if you have an understanding on this one.

Queen Linda

I love your honesty and your willingness to try and understand "us". There is no understanding of emotion. Your going to be dam-if-you-do and dam-if-you-dont, no matter WHAT you do LOL The only advice I can give you is to be you and your going to be fine.

Thanx for your response. I kinda I figured this would be the answer. I guess I better jus keep apologizing. Lol
Much Love

Nasheed, it seems that your wife and daughter are spoiled and it's all your fault...LOL

Seriously though, the wifey is also a Scorpio correct? So I am sure that she goes a whole day and more (if need be) without talking as an expression of her feelings as well, of course I could be wrong... Shrugs

Astrologer4U

Ma'at Hotep
Growing up with 5 Sisters, no brothers, and having 6 girls of my own I feel that I understand women for the most part. There is one thing that I still can't get a grasp on. "How do Sistah's get mad at you for being upset with them?"

I just went through a situation with my wife and daughter and they both upset me by their actions. So, being who I am, Im not gonna talk to them for a whole day in expression of feelings about what they did.
Well, needless to say, it didn't work, it backfired. They were more upset with me by being upset with them and I ended up apologizing to them. I didnt even know why I was apologizing I was jus compelled to do so. This has happened all my life and I can't figure it out.

Can ya please explain? Brothers feel free to offer another brother advise if you have an understanding on this one.

Greetings,

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

We are not supposed to be mad at them. To many sistahs feel they should do whatever they want to. You say something to them then all of a sudden you are being called the "angry Black man" or "abrasive and confrontational". This is usually when they call their "homeboy" the white male (law enforcement).

Code:

I have heard that one before. But you can be sure of one thing, they know why you are apologizing and are laughing all the way to the bank.

Code:

Neely Fuller said, "Minimize conflict by minimizing contact". Most brothas have told me they just left for a few hours, days, weeks, or even months.
The solution is like the elder keep telling us, "Replace the system of white supremacy with a system of justice". I suggest you get his book. It is valuable source of info for so called married couples. It is the r/ws that causes the most problems of the world --> confusion, distractions, misunderstanding between peoples of the planet including so called husband and wife, so called father and children, so called mother and children and so on. Just do one thing bro, like my Grandmother tells me, keep your feathers. Don't let these women pluck your feathers cause then you will be a bald, cold rooster running around the farm
imgp0219.jpg
. In order to keep your feathers you will make the sistahs mad, cause they have been programmed (by r/ws) to pluck your feathers.

Tranquility

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back