Black History : Sistah Souljah Remains THE TRUTH

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
sister-souljah-midnight-meaning-of-love-jacket-450-1.jpg

Lisa Williamson-Marshall -- (Born in 1964 in the Bronx, NY)
sister-souljah-old-450ms060509.jpg

On June 13, 1992 Mr. Bill Clinton (eg. campaignng for the highest office in the land decided to crash in on Jess Jackson's Rainbow Coalition and kill two birds with one stone).

While standing within feet of Jesse Jackson at that convention Mr. Clinton censored Sistah Souljah out by stating: "if you took the words white and black and reversed them, you might think David Duke was giving that speech.” -- this remark by Mr. Clinton was in response to what Lisa Willamson aka Sistah Souljah had said which was: “If black people kill black people every day, why not have a week and kill white people.”

Sistah Souljah did not rebuke him hence the term "Sistah Souljah Moment" because the remark silenced her completely on a socio-politica level.

I've read both her books. Both excellent fictionary literature. Sadly, i will have to wait until the former President, Bill Clnton, croakes before I can entertain the thought of going out to get popcorn and green tea, LOL!

Sources #1

Source #2

Source #3

Source #4

Source #5

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back