Black People : SISTA TRINI-TRIN, HOW'S THE KIDS - AND YOURSELF???

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Isaiah, May 19, 2006.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Sister Triniti, yeah, yeah, we know you busy, but I wanted to ask you how them children are percolating, and if you're still percolating same as old??? I miss your postings to this board, and I'm sure others do, as well, so what up, Frsico Woman!?:jumping:

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131

lol Sugah now you know good and well you coulda jes hit me on my hip in the PM lol You should gather by now that I dont care to be all in the spotlight :read: But I reckon Isaiah's always gon be I-zay-uh :look: :)

Anywho sugah cakes I am doin fine and dandy and my centers are bustlin all my babys there are getting ready for the big annual youth weekend that we hold for them to show just how blessed dese chirens be :) One day is dedicated to the future poets, writers, and philosphers amongst them and the singers, actors, etc... And the second day is for our cultural dances, and step & drill teams, and the like. Remember baby girl that used your info for her award winning essay? Shes going to read it as her "item" in the event. Its the last weekend of June in Sacramento and they are so excited and honey smh I dont think I was evah grateful for having ADDHD until NOW lol lercy knows that extra hyperactivity in my system keeps me from faintin from all dese overgrown kids hustlin and bustlin. (Since when were 14 yr olds 6'1???? smh homegrown brothas & sistahs mercy me)

But at any rate sugah I am well and I love the appreciation of any Blak King its an honoring warmth that truly does a body good so thank you very much honey ;) I have been peeking in from time to time and I cant say I have enjoyed everything I have been reading but hey I spose thats life right :) Hows Isaiah doin though? :look: you been behavin? :teach: :) Yanno I saw this brotha the otha day that was jes lookin so lovely in his suit and for some reason he made me think of you though I readily admit I havent a clue what you look like lol. I smiled and complimented him and its so cute when you brothas beam from acknowledgement hehehe like watching da babies find candy lol

Well I guess I should actually do some work here today lol oh... and for the record honey... I'm from Oakland ;) Nevah been a 'sco ladee trust there is a WORLD of difference LOL jes ask Red ROFL he knows hes the club-head roun dese parts. :look:

So again my beautiful blak brotha King with your quick witted words of warmth and your over abounding concern :) thank you so much for the love :grouphug:

3. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62

:hearthis: Sister Triniti, I love it when you call me "sugah cakes" in public, that's why I had to call you out...LOL! OOOO, you so sexy!!!(smile!)

Plus I want us all to share in your joy and the great accomplishments and impact you are having with your children... It does us all so proud! Keep up the great work, keep us(ME)informed, and stop being a stranger around here, Queen!

Peace!
    Isaiah