Black People : Sista River Celebrates the 14th Anniversary of Destee With a Contest

I agree with brother Clyde it was in 1773 phillis Wheatley titled Poems on Various Subjects, Religious and Moral

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Maybe she'll give us both a copy $$RICH$$.

Peace In.

Brotha Clyde Coger is our winner!!

Clyde you have my email. Please send your address to that email so I can have the book shipped to you. For security reasons, the email must come from the email address that I have for you.

Brotha Clyde Coger is our winner!!

Clyde you have my email. Please send your address to that email so I can have the book shipped to you. For security reasons, the email must come from the email address that I have for you.

.......Will do sister river, right away. Also, I sent you an email earlier, check your box, and check your on site inbox for a notice as well. It has to do with something sister Destee is requesting.

Peace In,

.......Will do sister river, right away. Also, I sent you an email earlier, check your box, and check your on site inbox for a notice as well. It has to do with something sister Destee is requesting.

Peace In,
I ordered the book last night to come str8 to you from Amazon.com. You should receive it within the next week give or take several days. It will come in a flat box. You don't have to sign for it, so look out for it.

I have answered the other thread you mentioned.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back