Not open for further replies.

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Did anybody notice that round bout the time sista Medusa was banned yesterday the server went down? I noticed because I was right in the middle of a conversation with her over in the relationships forum when I skipped over to the health forum and saw she had been banned. Then I went to the management forum and read what brotha Rich had to say but right then when I tried to go to another page the server was down. I could not even get into chat.

Not saying there's a connection. Just a strange coincidence.

these forums and anything on the internet are not about trust, but about relating to the networking of various ideologies and not persons or personaities, since any identity may or not be real

The internet was created by the military;

certian discussionms will, more then likely load your computer with spyware and malware regardless of how many antivius and anti spyware devices you have,
and bust the move;
now since private companies are doing military,
how many companies are now doing COINTELPRO on the cyber level?

I want no ones email, thank you , (or address) and prefer to keep my identity unknown.

Like any form of propaganda , internet conversations can be led towards unity,

or against unity.

Conversations can be lead towards progress and upliftment

or they can be lead towards division and discord.

To be blunt, when conversations on any subject or topic stay in a rut, dialogue wise
, or predictable patterns of response,
a robot can be designed to spit out percieved responses, to usual questions and statements,
and calculatingly fit
such responses to the favor ,prejudices and desires of a particular, ethnic group nationality or culture

trust nothing and no one but yourself, and even then one must question ones own inner thoughts from time to time regarding where the original motivation is coming from

altruism, or avarice?

these forums and anything on the internet are not about trust, but about relating to the networking of various ideologies and not persons or personaities, since any identity may or not be real

certian discussionms will, more then likely load your computer with spyware and malware regardless of how many antivius and anti spyware devices you have,
and bust the move;

I want no ones email, thank you , (or address) and prefer to keep my identity unknown.

or against unity.

To be blunt, when conversations on any subject or topic stay in a rut, dialogue wise
a robot can be designed to spit out percieved responses, to usual questions and statements,
and calculatingly fit
such responses to the favor ,prejudices and desires of a particular, ethnic group nationality or culture

trust nothing and no one but yourself, and even then one must question ones own inner thoughts from time to time regarding where the original motivation is coming from

altruism, or avarice?

For the most part i agree. Which is why i no longer try to do organizing with folks on the net. Its all social networking in which folks can be filtered out of a network if they are disruptive and networks can be infiltrated but are more difficult to isolate and neutralize.

I am not going to speculate on what happened yesterday because i realized what might have been happening and my anti-virus started running so i started to disengage from some folks.

I have had those trojan horse intrusions numerous times.

and bust the move;

or against unity.

and calculatingly fit

altruism, or avarice?

I DON'T GIVE A RASS HOLE ABOUT YT OR THE NWO COME AND GET ME SUCKERS!!:SuN049::SuN049:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back