Audio Video Web Conferencing : SISTA COVER YO HEAD.

Discussion in 'Audio Video Web Conferencing' started by Black-king, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    An edifying lesson for our people.

2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Thanks to Jesus Christ and the government that he set up, Christianity, I don't have to be attacked and forced down under that kind of oppressive mindset that comes from Black men! That is the reason why Jesus came and overturned the Old Law with the amended New Testament, because while ancient Hebrew men were so busy and diligent suppressing their own womankind, they were on the other hand whorring out over the foreign women of whom had the freedom to not have to submit to that kind of mistranslation. That is your interpretation of 'head covering' but I do not at all believe that is correct'.

In the very quote that you quoted based upon what the apostle Paul said in regards to woman having their head covered, my CONCORDANCE gives the scripture of [I believe] a man name Philip and his four daugthers of whom were prophetesses. Therefore, my understanding of it and my belief is that a woman must be covered by a head, meaning a man of God, husband, father, church...

And another thing, that would be a total contradiction to the other scriptures in the New Testament with regards to what was said about woman, adult woman of whom were suppose to show younger woman in attire how to dress modestly. the scriptures spoke about how a woman was not to wear her hair in a gaudy fashion such as with embroidered hair and this obviously means that 'A WOMAN CAN WEAR HER HAIR WITHOUT A HAT!!!--Otherwise the scriptures would not agree and would thus be a contradiction! Woman are therefore blessed to wear their hair and not be shaven bald and etc., but they need to give respect to the priesthood of God. You see this slavery time teaching suits the same kind of spirit that Jesus Christ had to come and knock down about 2000 years ago. Mankind failed the Black woman, suppressed us, and then went running after other kinds of women of whom they could not suppress. They were obsessing over these foreign women of whose fathers, uncles, brothers... would never have allowed them to be subject to such ignorant suppression as to tell them they had to be covered up by a command from God Almighty under some 'Black' Hebrew man, and that's why them Hebrews were knocked down in the first place. They did n't respect their own womenkind.

I've been around 'Middle Eastern' woman and heard them speak on their culture in regards to covering their heads. They say they are not pressured into doing this and i am further told that many of them do not cover their heads. I am told that it's a decision that, if they choose to do it, it is theirs alone and I was told that usually, it is the older women that do it nowadays. I've studied and seen films on other eastern civilizations and these woman are not subjected such ignorance as what Black women are put up under with this demeaning rhetoric. I would go as far as to say that women in Africa are not treated as well as the Eastern world women in this regards either.

A woman's glory is her hair.

3. Black-king

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    You are right the government did set Christianity to keep you passive and disobey the laws of the Most High. Thats why there are so many Black women in churches because Christianity allowed them to break the laws of God and while promising them the kingdom of heaven at the same time. If you don't believe in the word of this Bible , it's not for you, which also mean you aren't part of the chosen people.
    There is a difference of what you believe and what the word actually says, it clearly says to cover your head ma'am, either you believe it or you don't , your choice, nobody is forcing you.

what scriptures are you talking about? This was talking about women who pray and prophecy. The men that were obsessing over the foreign women the Most High will deal with them as well. Hebrew men disobeying the laws of God is the reason we are in captivity today. This another topic that has nothing to with you covering your head and honoring your men. I know America got you believe that you are equal to the men and all that but that's a lie.

So you are saying the word of God is pressuring to cover your head while you pray and prophecy. You don't want to do that. Remember its when you pray and prophecy and when you are within the congregation. We don't care what Middle Eastern women think.

Not in front of God , I hope that you cover your head ma'am when you are inside the church.

4. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Who are you to say this, god?

My head is covered with beautiful hair and I'm married.

5. Black-king

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    I am saying when you are in front of God, inside the church, and when you are praying, you have to cover your beautiful hair with something, so that you can honor your husband.

6. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Chosen for what? To be lead like sheep? Chosen to believe in faith without the ability to think beyond the obvious?

7. Black-king

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    Like I said if you don't believe in the Bible what I said is not for you. But if I may answer your question, the chosen people that will be ruling the earth again. The Hebrew Israelites.

8. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    ok

9. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    You're right, that is what 'You're saying', but that is not what the Bible says or means. Again, my concordance references the four daugthers of Philip with aht scripture you men are using to believe in what you believe.

10. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I don't know about that either. My understanding of being Chosen was to be an example and yes, it's an inheritance based upon good works of our ancestors but it's not necessarily to rule the earth. Shouldn't it be to just 'inhabit the earth' and enjoy the miracle of life and to behold the beauty of what the Creator has done for us?