Black Parenting : SINGLE MOTHERS....MULTIPLE FATHERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"These men go to women and women and get them pregnant and then bounce."

BAM!!! There it is!

So who's fault is it that he's doing this....him or the woman that "ALLOWS" this type of individual to get them pregnant?!!

A man can only do what you "ALLOW" him to do!

Women have to start making better selection of men to sleep with or else they will always be used and abused.

Once again....correct me if I'm wrong.

Okay Emeril...smh

LOL...This is the man's decision to leave, not the woman's...She doesn't tell him to leave her kids and her behind...

For example, my friend was with this one guy for a while and they messed around without a condom...He had the option to put the condom, and she had the opprotunity to tell him to wear one...but BOTH chose not too. That was a group decision...

He, which was his decision, decided to leave when she told him she was pregnant...She didn't get herself knocked up by herself. He became a coward and left.

He is responsible just as she is to protect themselves from that situation from arising...whether she lets him or not....If he doesn't want a child, then he needs to A) not sleep around or B) wear protection.

One of the last guys I dated was raising his son...Now of days you see a lot of men stepping up the plate.

I've been the custodial parent and I am now the non-custodial parent...So I'm speaking on first hand experience....And speaking from knowing what it's like to be on both sides of the fence.

What are you speaking from? A perspective from an outside opinion?

And it IS a two-sided situation...You got one side who raises the child as a single parent, and then you have the second side from the parent who neglects the child or is the non-custodial parent...Both parents are still responsible whether one chooses to stick around or not.

You can sit here and blame ONE side if you want, and play the blame game...But it takes TWO to make a baby...so it's always going to be a two-sided situation, whether you like it or not.

This thought belongs on the other thread I put up...."BABY'S NEEDS"!

Men make bad choices too...Even when it's them dropping off the face of the world to leave their child fatherless.

Once again....the reason "WHY" women have to make better choices -- and to make a better choice is to take your time and get to know the man you are sleeping with. Most children today are not planned they are born my mistake (unplanned).

Correct me if I'm wrong.

One of the last guys I dated was raising his son...Now of days you see a lot of men stepping up the plate.

I've been the custodial parent and I am now the non-custodial parent...So I'm speaking on first hand experience....And speaking from knowing what it's like to be on both sides of the fence.

What are you speaking from? A perspective from an outside opinion?

And it IS a two-sided situation...You got one side who raises the child as a single parent, and then you have the second side from the parent who neglects the child or is the non-custodial parent...Both parents are still responsible whether one chooses to stick around or not.

You can sit here and blame ONE side if you want, and play the blame game...But it takes TWO to make a baby...so it's always going to be a two-sided situation, whether you like it or not.

This thought belongs on the other thread I put up...."BABY'S NEEDS"!

Men make bad choices too...Even when it's them dropping off the face of the world to leave their child fatherless.

Once again....the reason "WHY" women have to make better choices -- and to make a better choice is to take your time and get to know the man you are sleeping with. Most children today are not planned they are born my mistake (unplanned).

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're kinda hard-headed aren't you??

Why does the woman only need to be the one to make better choices?

I'm not saying that they shouldn't because I agree, women should make good choices on whom they want to mate with and bring forth a child into this world.

However, you should also promote that men too, need to make better choices also...Instead of impregnating women they have no desire to make babies with.

For example, my friend was with this one guy for a while and they messed around without a condom...He had the option to put the condom, and she had the opprotunity to tell him to wear one...but BOTH chose not too. That was a group decision...

He, which was his decision, decided to leave when she told him she was pregnant...She didn't get herself knocked up by herself. He became a coward and left.

Once again....read the thread I put up on "BABY'S NEEDS"!

From this story....if she took the time...."TO THINK" if she was to get pregnant, would he stay with her. If you have to "GUESS THE ANSWER"....then you would not be sleeping with him.

Now the end result...she's by "HERSELF" raising that child.

But let's not stray from the topic shall we. This topic is about, if you have multiple children with multiple men....GIVE THE CHILDREN THE SAME NAME...."YOUR NAME" -- "NOT THE FATHER'S NAME"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back