Black Parenting : SINGLE MOTHERS....MULTIPLE FATHERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying and writing that multiple dads of multiple females stuff started before the rise of gangsta rap, not everything advocated by activists of my generation was progressive, but that gangsta rap glorifies some of the backward behavior you're complaining about, too...

I don't listen to gangsta rap because I refuse to support it. So I don't know any lyrics that can address this issue. But I don't blame the music industry for this....I blame people! Like I said, if women were to approach their children (daughters -- because men have to be handled differently) and say listen.....I was "Young & Dumb" when I had you. I made a series of mistakes by being a "FAST" woman....and because of that lifestyle, had consequences. Please don't follow in my footsteps. Find someone that "LOVES" you first. Don't judge by words.....but by actions. Make sure if you have sex with a man, "THINK" before you lay on your back, if you get pregnant, do you see him as a man that would stay....or leave. If you have to ponder the question for too long, he's not worth having sex with!

I understand you as a woman will have needs....so do it yourself. Trust me....you will be better off!

But mothers don't have this talk with their daughters because they don't want to see their life mistakes AS MISTAKES!

Proof on this thread....women "KNOW" they made mistakes....NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT IT!

Is this referred to me....because I don't know what you are saying or implying.

Iif all we can do is to mimic the viewpoints of liberal white reformists, i. e., consider the individual the exclusive and sole blame for their fates, don't realize and recognize the mere desegregatation of this nation's public and private institutions did not and does not make us equals to most whites in this nation, remain into denial as to why our exploitation and oppression goes on, just via different means the ends, then we won't come together to do anything about our peoples' isssues/problems/etc. FYI...

I don't listen to gangsta rap because I refuse to support it. So I don't know any lyrics that can address this issue. But I don't blame the music industry for this....I blame people! Like I said, if women were to approach their children (daughters -- because men have to be handled differently) and say listen.....I was "Young & Dumb" when I had you. I made a series of mistakes by being a "FAST" woman....and because of that lifestyle, had consequences. Please don't follow in my footsteps. Find someone that "LOVES" you first. Don't judge by words.....but by actions. Make sure if you have sex with a man, "THINK" before you lay on your back, if you get pregnant, do you see him as a man that would stay....or leave. If you have to ponder the question for too long, he's not worth having sex with!

I understand you as a woman will have needs....so do it yourself. Trust me....you will be better off!

But mothers don't have this talk with their daughters because they don't want to see their life mistakes AS MISTAKES!

Proof on this thread....women "KNOW" they made mistakes....NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT IT!

Chuck:

Do keep in mind I'm going to delete most of what I wrote (since it was off the cuff)...

Though not what I just posted...

Keep that in mind...

FYI...

Chuck:

Yeah caring family members and social workers probably say the same things to the same people...

But it's not working!

And what shall be our response, once unplanned births bring more lives into our midst?

FYI...

Iif all we can do is to mimic the viewpoints of liberal white reformists, i. e., consider the individual the exclusive and sole blame for their fates, don't realize and recognize the mere desegregatation of this nation's public and private institutions did not and does not make us equals to most whites in this nation, remain into denial as to why our exploitation and oppression goes on, just via different means the ends, then we won't come together to do anything about our peoples' isssues/problems/etc. FYI...

Help me understand this one Chuck because I'm lost. I can feel the vibe of many members here don't like me (their problem), however, when I'm looking at the stats, it states many like my posts -- one of them just came in from you: ("chuck liked your post in the thread SINGLE MOTHERS....MULTIPLE FATHERS!.")

Is this true or am I reading it wrong?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back