Black Parenting : SINGLE MOTHERS....MULTIPLE FATHERS!

Discussion in 'Black Parenting' started by Luv_Doctor, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luv_Doctor

Luv_Doctor Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    [THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC OF MY WEBSITE WITH MANY FIGHTS CAUSED BEHIND IT]

A woman with children and multiple fathers (multiple being 2 or more) IS NOT A GOOD LOOK! The more you got -- the worse you look! To have 3 children with 3 different last names and want to act like they are brothers and sisters is absurd. And women aren't even smart enough to give the children ..."THEIR" last name. They give the name of a man that's not around.

Example of what I'm talking about. I see it all the time:

Mother name is Dixon -- has four kids going to school as Gamble, Vaughn, Browne and Carlton. 5 names acting like you are all one family! HOW THE HELL IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO KNOW ALL OF YOU ARE RELATED?!! NOT ONLY DO YOU HAVE DIFFERENT NAMES BUT EACH OF YOU LOOK DIFFERENT!!!

Now if "A Good Man" steps in and want to marry you and have kids of "HIS OWN" now there's a sixth name in that family....(BENJAMIN)!

Ladies...if a man get's you pregnant and he doesn't marry you -- THE CHILD DOESN'T GET HIS NAME -- IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A SINGLE MOTHER THE CHILD GET'S "YOUR NAME"!

USING MORAL TRADITION

To those of you that made this mistake (you know who you are) -- talk to your children "AND ADMIT" you ****** up in life and that they should not follow in your footsteps! Highlight your mistakes to them and show them how to sidestep Ghetto embarrassment and humiliation of "BLUNDERS AND MISCALCULATIONS".

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686

Peace and Blessings Brother Luv_Doctor,

Yeah ... you shole finna start a fight.

Show me the parent that hasn't made a mistake ... didn't F some stuff up ... (please stop cursing) ... and maybe i can get with the above.

Are you one of them?

:heart:

Destee

3. Energy

Energy Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +47
    Excellent topic. The sort of thread to fire up the party. We need more like that to address the rot in the black community.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother Energy ... are you suggesting that Black Single Mothers are the rot of the community?

I'm all of the stuff in his opening post ... all of it and then some ... and i'm more than willing to whoop you right along with him.

You want it laying down or standing up?

Destee

5. Energy

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +47
    NOPE! A lot of such women are victims of unscrupulous black men. Nevertheless, there are also many women with very low morals that contribute to the rot. By discussing such topics we can address ALL of these people (both men and women) whose actions gives black people a bad name.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    That's a nice twist, after virtually spitting on the women who are ... whether yall like it or not ... giving birth to and raising our future.

I suppose one of these such women will be happy you've finally thrown "someone" else in the fray with her. Misery does love company.

But i aint impressed ... if you're going to present a balanced argument ... do it from the beginning ... not after i threaten to whoop you ... :)

Destee

7. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Polyandry?

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    This is almost a gender war thread ... but i'm slow to act on it ... as i may be a bit too close for objective assessment.

But then ... who says i gotta be objective ... :look:

Destee

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Great direction! I say YESSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :love:

Destee

10. Energy

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +47
    Whoop me? Whatever for? How are we going to have a meaningful debate with threats flying all over the place huh? :argue: :grouphug:

Anyway, I am sure you know what I mean Destee. Just as you have unscrupulous men that just wanna sleep around, likewise you have women that do the same thing. In fact here in the UK, not long ago, it was the fashion for young girls to sleep around for fun.

If my memory serves me right, I think it was two years ago and a survey showed British and New Zealand girls were the most promiscuous women on planet Earth. More promiscuous than the men the survey showed. To make matters worse here in the UK, the system actively rewards such women by giving them a one or two bedroom free house or flat when they get pregnant. A lot, and I mean a lot, of black girls in the UK are single parents because of this freebies. The sad result is the women with children by multiple fathers. :cry: :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.