Single Black Mothers : Single Black Mothers - Don't Believe the Hype - Hold Your Head High!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Sisters,

I am so fed up with all of this ugly, low-down talk about single black mothers.

It's appalling to me. I can hardly believe it. Especially considering the sources it is coming from.

Sisters ... don't believe the hype. I'm almost frozen by it. It's unthinkable. It's very sad.

Listening to some black folk talking on the Internet, one would be led to believe that it has always been this way ... black men hating on black women ... but it's not always been this way. It is not all black men! It's not even always been this way on the Internet ... this is new ... and it may be that it's only on the Internet ... for i've never heard a black man talk so low-down and ugly about black mothers anywhere but on the Internet ... i've never seen, heard, or witnessed this in person ... only on the Internet.

Anyway ... i've fought hard to keep this plague away from destee.com ... but it creeps in every now and again ... and ... it's sickening to me ... a call to action ... a call to fight ... so ... here i am ... ready to fight.

Sisters Sisters Sisters ... i'm willing to fight for your self-esteem, your well being, your positive thoughts of yourself, your determination to keep moving forward, your survival ... against these grim odds ... for the children you are raising, their survival, depends on you! I am so ready to fight!

Today i was thinking about buying singleblackmother.com ... so i went to see if it was available ... and there are sex ads there. Sexual advertisements. That's what comes up on the site when you visit singleblackmother.com. In fact, i was delivered a couple of different pages when i went there (see below). Both sexually oriented advertisements. I guess that's no surprise huh, since that's all we are, some sex starved animals unable to contain ourselves, unable to close our legs, which is why we have all these babies by ourselves ... yeah ... i know ... no surprise.

So it made me wonder ... what is on ... singlewhitemother.com ... and let's not stop there, let's check out ... singleblackfather.com ... and ... singlewhitefather.com ... you know what i found at those URLs ... a google "oops" page ... saying nothing to be found here!

None of them had anything on it! I guess there aren't any of those ... or at least none to be talked about, no sluts and whores in those groups ... nope ... only the lowly, single black mother ... that wretched sex crazed jezebel animal that she is!

That's what they want us to believe, and they're really pushing it.

But young Sisters please know ... you are not those things ... even if you're raising babies alone!

You've not done anything others have not done, you're just judged much more harshly.

You ... single black mother ... are shouldering the greatest of responsibilities with the fewest resources.

You are doing the impossible, with nothing, like the long line before you ... so remain forever encouraged!

It's not gonna be easy ... but hold your head high ... and keep you and the babies safe.

I will be speaking more on this topic ... much much more!

I Love You!

:heart:

Destee

::
::

BELOW ARE THE IMAGES FROM THE DOMAINS MENTIONED ABOVE

singleblackmother.com

sbm.png

singleblackmother.com

sbm1.png

singlewhitemother.com

swm.png

singleblackfather.com

sbf.png

singlewhitefather.com

swf.png

Today i was thinking about buying singleblackmother.com ... so i went to see if it was available ... and there are sex ads there. Sexual advertisements. That's what comes up on the site when you visit singleblackmother.com. In fact, i was delivered a couple of different pages when i went there (see below). Both sexually oriented advertisements. I guess that's no surprise huh, since that's all we are, some sex starved animals unable to contain ourselves, unable to close our legs, which is why we have all these babies by ourselves ... yeah ... i know ... no surprise.

So it made me wonder ... what is on ... singlewhitemother.com ... and let's not stop there, let's check out ... singleblackfather.com ... and ... singlewhitefather.com ... you know what i found at those URLs ... a google "oops" page ... saying nothing to be found here!

None of them had anything on it! I guess there aren't any of those ... or at least none to be talked about, no sluts and whores in those groups ... nope ... only the lowly, single black mother ... that wretched sex crazed jezebel animal that she is!

That's what they want us to believe, and they're really pushing it.
And the proof of the pudding is that while 70% of black babies are born to single black mothers, a whooping 60% of white babies are born to single white mothers. Yet, and yet...." wretched sex crazed jezebel animal" on the beautiful Shaniqua's page, and "Ooops?" on Becky's? :11200:

Yea, somebody's pushing that foul stereotype and wants us to believe it, like "the white man"..... and a whole lot of insecure ("if I make her feel like she ain't nuthin', she'll have to settle for me!"), swallowed the propaganda of their inferiority, "white man's got yo' mind" bruthas on Des... er, uh, the internet.

You and others still ignore the volumes of data on the topic. An anomaly here and there, does not a trend make. If you refuse to deal with the facts, you will continue to have this thrown up in your faces.

The facts ARE that the overwhelming in this position, don't do well. Thus, defending the act and action is counter productive. It isn't hype. It's fact

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back