Black Relationships : Single and Desiring

Nisa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 25, 2004
MICHIGAN
Hello Destee Family.
I'm Nisa..23 years old from Michigan..single and desiring ..someone is spiritually/mentally/emotionally grounded, that likes to have fun and enjoy life.
I'm a great person,generous,kind,sweet, with a big side dish of humor. I love good music..come into the voice chat..at night and I'm usually dj'n. I'm a writer by nature, i love to cook,listen to good music, and im into the arts (ballet, photography,plays) things like that. Check out the pictures on the family picture album forum. Email=diamondnrough04@yahoo.com

Hello Nisa. Wishing you the best. This is the first time I have seen a personal ad on here. I'm not single, I enjoyed your company the other night. You were playing some great tunes. I enjoyed myself. I will go see your photo's. :luvv:

HODEE said:
Hello Nisa. Wishing you the best. This is the first time I have seen a personal ad on here. I'm not single, I enjoyed your company the other night. You were playing some great tunes. I enjoyed myself. I will go ver to see your photo's. :luvv:

Lol i thought i would be different. Yes it was fun brother. :) I enjoyed your company as well. :hearts1:

Awwwww Sister Nisa ... my only concern is that you be careful!

With such a generous ad ... someone may think they can take advantage of your kindness!

So just be careful ... don't be too trusting ... make folk prove themselves.

I Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back