Black Relationships : Simple Things

Nubian1Princess said:
It's nice to see a Brotha post something that does not involve walking around half naked or slaving for a Brotha on the regular. You seem to be happy with "realness."

And the moment a man stops showing interest allegations start flying.
Nothing is wrong with a man appreciating his woman's body.

Anyways, very interesting points. Thanks everyone. I like the PS2 tournament comment Poeticsoulsista. I always complain that I can't find a woman that will play video games with me on a regular basis. That would be heaven. :blob fire:

kente417mojo said:
That what I'm talking about. Some simple stuff that goes a long way. Toylin.......girl, mmmmmm.
I love massages that I don't have to ask for and I love when a woman walks on my back. Like you said, even her wearing certain underwear can make my day. Especially if it's from Gap Body. Seeing a woman eating with nothing but a bra & panties on is the life. I love being spoiled.

My kind of man! :luvv:

:laugh:

Seriously, i have found that most men LOVE back rubs.. and even more if your go further.. do arms, legs, chest, etc... I have been known to treat my man ot a full body massage a few times a month. Well, when I HAD a man, anyway. (Well, my son likes his massges! LOL)

I love to cook, so that has never been an issue. And it seems that most men can appreciate things we sisters like to do for ourselves. Like polishing our toenails, or wereing lightly scented lotions in special places. My ex had this thing for pear......

But anyway.....

P.S. Manasaic.. I actually like football! And basketball. Baseball bores me to tears, but I can watch hockey, and boxing isn't so bad. Track and field is entertaining. Sports can be fun...

toylin said:
I love to cook, so that has never been an issue. And it seems that most men can appreciate things we sisters like to do for ourselves. Like polishing our toenails, or wereing lightly scented lotions in special places. My ex had this thing for pear......

Man, the smell of a woman is the best. Scented lotions and even when they just naturally have a nice smell. I don't mean like after the gym, but like rolling over close to her when she's asleep and smelling the back of her neck in the middle of the night.....that's the best. :x:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back