Black Relationships : Simple Things

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by kente417mojo, Sep 9, 2004.

1. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    We all know women are beautiful right. Sometimes it seems like they don't realize how little we brothas require from them to be happy. Well, at least from other guys that I've talked with. My question, what are some simple things that women can do or have done for you to make life easier and more enjoyable. Women, what are some simple things that you have done for past b/f or husband that seemed to put him at ease and appreciate you being there? Relationships don't have to be as hard as we make them.

2. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    The simplest thing a woman can do to make me happy is to be herself and accept me for who I am, not reject me for something I cannot be.

3. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    I hear that man. I knew you'd get on this one.

One thing I like is when a woman drives me around. I don't like to always drive when we go out. That HOT. Seeing a woman drive while I watch her. I love seeing a woman hit the gas, while I'm staring at her thighs. Mmmm.

That's one.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    this one is so nice I'll quote it twice!

5. MrBlak

MrBlak Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    1) Give me a fair shot a getting a relationship

2) Be a freind and include me in social things the way she would include other people

6. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    I also love when a woman allows me to vent without looking uninterested and without interupting me. Making me forget about my headaches for a while by just being supportive. I've realized that I need alot of attention from the woman that I am with. I love affection from women and that's one simple thing that she should always be willing to provide.

MrBlak, what happens when you attempt a relationship with a woman to where you feel you aren't getting a fair shot?

7. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    Some thing I have done for men:

Cooked their favorite meal after a hard day of work.
    Listened while they're talked about their problems.
    Held them while they vented/cried.
    Given back rubs with hot oil.
    Driven to events.
    Did my hair a certain way, wore a certain color lipstick, a certain type/color underware.
    Made a recording of his favorite songs to listen to in the car.
    Taped the big game when he had to work and missed it.

I like to spoil my man.. when i HAD one, anyway.

8. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    That what I'm talking about. Some simple stuff that goes a long way. Toylin.......girl, mmmmmm.
    I love massages that I don't have to ask for and I love when a woman walks on my back. Like you said, even her wearing certain underwear can make my day. Especially if it's from Gap Body. Seeing a woman eating with nothing but a bra & panties on is the life. I love being spoiled.

9. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    Let's see..simple things

~Join him in the shower
    ~Breakfast in bed
    ~I love cooking so his belly would stay full
    ~I love sports so we'd most definitely would watch sport events together, we could even sneak a quickie during half time
    ~give him space and time alone
    ~sing to him *I like to sing*
    ~deep tissue massages...they'll put him to sleep
    ~help him clean his place...
    ~and give him as much sex as he can handle

I find that people complicate relationships because there are a lot of things they assume about the other...that have no merit. Some of the assumptions are hidden under the guise of expectations...and not all of those expectations are discussed. If you just let the relationship BE...and allow that person to relax around you, being themselves...life is wonderful. If there is something I don't like about the person...that I just can't live with, I don't try to change him...I just tell him that I think it's best we remain friends.

10. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    Yeah Carrie, relax is the key word. Most men want to be relaxed with their woman. If you are the type of woman that can make a man feel relaxed, then that's a really good thing. As much sex as he can handle huh? :heart: Sounds like a recipe for relaxation if you ask me.

I think a woman that's into basketball is HOT. I don't mean into it where she knows who Kobe Bryant is, but someone that can watch a game and really watch it. Someone who has a team of her own that I can cheer against. :cool: It's better if she watches the game in a bra & panties also. While eating. Is it just me or is eating HOT? Watching a woman tear into some food is sexy. Is it just me? Huh? Does anyone else feel that way or am I alone?