Black Spirituality Religion : simple question???

j'hiah said:
l wonder how is it that those who don't believe in Jesus could surround most or all their threads around him (most of the time , refutably) ?
.... and by comparison, little to no threads delegate their own belief and are less the center of attention??

why is this??

My brotha, No one has said that they don't believe in Jesus, most have simply said that u can not PROVE their was a Jesus according to your bible. Now because YOU can't prove it does not mean OTHERS can't prove it. (once again u show your lack of intelligence of your own scriptures)

- I respond because I know u wrote this weak thread with me in mind......However, since I will probably be the ONLY one to respond to this other than some of your fellow Christians I will say that your sight is VERY limited as I have answered all of your fellow Christian ?'s toward me personally as to what I believe to be true, or what I study no matter how FAR OFF THE THREAD THOSE ?'s WERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brotha...........................!

j'hiah said:
l wonder how is it that those who don't believe in Jesus could surround most or all their threads around him (most of the time , refutably) ?
.... and by comparison, little to no threads delegate their own belief and are less the center of attention??

why is this??

"and by comparison, little to no threads delegate their own belief and are less the center of attention"

a loaded and misguiding question. I have started at least a dozen threads of my own, ranging from alchemy to gnosticism, and several disciplines in between.

They have garnered varying degrees of attention depending on the level of overstanding and resonance of the member(s) viewing them. In other words way over the heads of most christians and quite a few muslims.

Your religion christianity has more denominations than any religion on the face of the planet earth, that alone is reason to draw the level of attention it receives.

Sekhemu said:
"and by comparison, little to no threads delegate their own belief and are less the center of attention"

a loaded and misguiding question. I have started at least a dozen threads of my own, ranging from alchemy to gnosticism, and several disciplines in between.

They have garnered varying degrees of attention depending on the level of overstanding and resonance of the member(s) viewing them. In other words way over the heads of most christians and quite a few muslims.

Your religion christianity has more denominations than any religion on the face of the planet earth, that alone is reason to draw the level of attention it receives.

Peace Sek,

True indeed god..................................

peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back