Black People : SIMPLE QUESTION....

I've heard it said that silence is often a sign of consent and it does make you wonder whether that's true or not. When people don't speak up and out about issues--either in favor of or against--it tends to send a message that you don't care either way. Voting for instance...might be an example of how not casting a vote against something will only serve to open the door for that which you may be against to take place.

My humble thoughts...

Queenie :spinstar:

I think there are people in the world who say nothing simply because they know not what to say. For some people, not answering at all is their way of saying "This has nothing to do with me." If I don't agree with something, I usually speak up about it. However, I must respect another's opinion/conviction. If they say "blue" and I say "turquoise,"... am I right or wrong when I keep silent because I think they are wrong?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back