Black People : SIMPLE QUESTION....

daroc said:
simple question that may bring a complex answer...

when u dont say no..are u simply saying yes?

No. What you're doing is leaving the interpretation up to the person asking.

Silence can lead to mis-interpretation which in turn can cause unnecessary problems. Do you love me? ... (silence) ... hmmm, you didn't say no, so are you simply saying yes? You didn't say yes, so are you simply saying no? :spinn: If I'm anticipating a "yes" answer, then silence will probably cause me to interpret the silence as NO! Then again, if I'm anticipating a "no" answer, then you just confirmed what I was expecting all along :lol:

good question

ZeroGravity, ultimately, I agree... Daroc, silence is a response, but it does NOT emphatically mean yes or no, as in engraved in stone for all situations... Like the words we speak, depending on tone, inflection, and body language, certain words take on different meanings - and that's not to mention the individual personality speaking those words, or responding in silence.

You know, what is deep, over the years I have observed women as they "spoke" so powerfully with the entirety of their anatomies, that I have concluded that women are divinely gifted masters of communication. Because of societal taboos against women being too aggressive in their sensual and sexual advances, they've developed this incredible word of bodily communication that, I must admit, is thoroughly mind-blowin'...

I've never read a piece of poetry or literature, or heard oratory more powerful than the look I've received from women upon making eye-contact with them, or seeing one of their sexy smiles and giggles... Maybe, that's a human thing... Perhaps, they get the same thrill from that eye-contact I get, but they seem to understand it's power in ways I don't.. (smile!) Now, on the other hand, there's the SILENT TREATMENT...and, now, dat don't mean yes by any stretch of the imagination!(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back