Black Short Stories : Simple Plan

HODEE see i be thinking and knowing we should live in mansions and castles cause we owe ourselves that...living in (sub)(divisions) really breaks the math down to you and you see all the castles out there in the world plus the empty schools and hotels? Not to forget land too? See if family live together then they understand each other more but a distant relative apart loses the touch and only visit when emergencies happen or drastic situations. I think like the world is mine while in thought mode though in physical mode players are at the table always folding and bluffing so i watch them tank out and come in clocking the perfect opportunity which is any time as sleep is on thickly so i laugh like the hyena in the night upon deaf ears knowing hibernation is in effect....we living in mansions the smarter way serving us while serving them to the fullest worldwide im in this to win it and got my suits, shoes, cufflinks, ties and bow ties brims iphone with a smile walking towards you in shiny shoes is peace loving life...everybody loves air and the winds when it's just right and on time.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back