Black Spirituality Religion : Similarities Between Judaism & Sunni Islam Aqil Can You Explain This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaughingBigTime

Aqil said:
You didn't answer my question...this is a Black website you know...

First You Sound White , AnyTime You Hear A Nubain Who Claim To Be Muslims Say There No Raceism In Islam And Here In The West He Another Clarence Thomas . Even A Blind Man Can See There Raceism Here In The West You Are What Call A New Age UNCLE Tom You Have Sold Your Soul To The Beast , You Think You Playing Mind Games With Me .I'm Sitting Here Laughing At You . You Can't Even Defend Your Belief Your Master From The East Have Given You Which Is Just Another Sect Of Christianity , Which I Have Been Showing You With Your Own Quraan , Which You Try To Deny . You Sitting Around Here Playing Tricknowledge Which You Have Learn From Your Master . Altering Words From There Places , Like You Did In Your Post About The Jews , You Are Of Your Father The Devil John 8 ; 44 And I Quote
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Matthew 16 ; 26 , And I Quote , For what will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life? Or what shall a man give in return for his life?
Luke 9 ; 25 And I Quote , For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses or forfeits himself?
Mark 8 ; 36 - 37 And I Quote , For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? 37 For what can a man give in return for his life?
1Timothy 6; 10 And I Quote , For the love of money is the root of all evils; it is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced their hearts with many pangs.
1Timothy 6 ; 7- 10 And I Quote for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world; 8 but if we have food and clothing, with these we shall be content. 9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and hurtful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is the root of all evils; it is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced their hearts with many pangs.
Revelation 13 ; 17 - 18 And I Quote , so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six.
Quran 17 ; 81 And I Quote , And Say The Facts Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish In Time :geek: :nono: Nomore Lies

Laughing

Aqil said:
You sound like a myopic, narrow-minded Islam-hating imbecile. Your caviling discourses on Islam and the Prophet are, in addition to being erroneous, replete with lies and supercilious cacophony...

Until You Can Prove AnyyyyyyyyyyThing I Say That Is Wrong ,Shutup And Take It Like Man , Stop Showing Everyone How Soft You Are . I Always Leave A Source Where Anyone Who Want To Know About Fake Sunni Islam They Can Check What I Post . Within The Information I Post . Again You Are Showing Everyone , You Can Talk That Talk But You Can't Walk That Walk Boy ... :uzi:
From This Day Your Name Shall Be < Clarence Thomas Aqil > I Must Really Be Hiting That Nerve , Now That You Nolonger Can Tell Those Lies About Islam . Your Conscious Must Be Kicking Your Butt , Knowing That Everyone Knows Your Worshipping Walls & Rocks Etc... :uzi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back