Black Spirituality Religion : Similarities Between Judaism & Sunni Islam Aqil Can You Explain This ???

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Aqil < Why Are None Of These Things In Your Post , Are You Ashame That Islam Is Another Forum Of Christianity Aqil Are You Going To Keep Runing From These Question , People Here Want To Know Is Islam Another Forum Of Christianity , Why Are You Side Stepping The Truth ????Are You Able To Defend Your Belief ??? < Is The Koran A By - Product Of The Torah ? The Koran Gets Its OverStanding From The Torah ; Because It Used The Torah Character
    ( Genesis17 ; 18 , Joshua 24 ; 4 , Matthew 17 ; 4 , Koran 2 ; 136 ) . It Uses The Torah Idea Of Creation ( Genesis 1 ; 31 , Genesis 1 ; 3 , Genesis2 ; 4 , Koran 2 ; 117 , 7 ; 54 . 23 ; 12 ) .. It Uses The 3 . Torah Idea Of Hell And Heaven ( Genesis 8 ; 2 , Koran 15 ; 45 - 48 , Deuteronomy 32 ; 22 , Koran 2 ; 9 - 11 ) ; The System Of Prayer ( Genesis 17 ; 3 , Koran 96 ; 19 , Fasting ( Judges 20 ; 26 , Koran 2 ; 184 ) . And Its Dietary Laws In Relation To Eating Pig Or Not Eating Pig ( Leviticus 11 ; 7 , Koran 5 ; 4 ) Then You Can Safely Say That '' The Koran Is A By - Product Or A Child Of The Torah '' The Koran Came After The Torah . The Torah Had Already Given Birth To A Child Called The New Testament . Then The Torah Is The Koran's Grandfather , Because The New Testament Focused On Jesus ( Matthew 1 ; 1 ) And The Koran Focused On Jesus ( Koran 19 ; 34 ) . He Is The Character Most Mentioned Within It's Covers . Muhammad Basically Followed The Same Teaching As Yashua , Isa , Jesus . Christ , In The Koran 10 ; 94 , It Says '' When In Doubt Of ThisText Go Back ; So This Is To State That Muslims Had To Have Read The Torah ''
    The Similarites Between The Temple Of Judaism ( The Holy Of Holies ) In Jerusalem And The Ka'ba In Mecca .
    The Prophet Solomon's Temple - The Temple Of Judaism ,
    1. The temple is shaped like a cube
    2 . The High Priest Can only enter the Temple once a year on the day of atonement
    3 . The Judahites be-lieved that when you visit the temple your sins are forgiven
    4 . The Holiest place in the temple was covered with a veil ( Exodus 26 ; 31 - 37 )
    5 . The Temple Of Judaism house the Ark of the Covenant & the mercy seat ( Exodus 26 ; 33 - 34 )
    6 . Solomon the son of the Prophet built the Temple of Judaism ( 2Samuel 7 ; 12 - 13
    1Kings 5 ; 5 , 8; 20 21 ) .
    7 . The building was built with with gold hewn stones and cedar ( Exodus Chapter . 26 ).
    8. The people of Judaism face Holy The Holy Temple In prayer ( 1Kings 8 ; 22 ) .
    9 . The Judahites made a pilgrimage to worship at the Temple
    10 . Solomon's temple was destroyed and then rebuilt
    11 . The Temples fell into the hands of Israelis enemies of Islam today
    12 . The Temples was rebuilt By Herod the Great who sought to buy the Judahites He started in 19 B.C. and finished 18 years later .
    13 . Everyday from the temple a chant could be heard
    14 . The Judahites who worshipped at the Temple prostrated in prayer ( Daniel 2 ; 46
    15 . After Herod built the temple he charged his people a high tax
    The Prophet Muhammad's Temple - The Temple Of Islamism .
    The Ka'ba is shape like a cube .
    The Saudi Arabian King's family enter the Ka'ba once a year on Hajj for atonement
    Muslims believe that when you go on Hajj , which is to visit the Ka'ba your sins are forgiven ( Quran 2 ; 158 )
    The Ka'ba is veiled with a black drape called a Kiswa .
    The Ka'ba houses the Black Stone .
    The Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael built the Ka'ba ( The Quran 2 ; 125 ) .
    The Kiswa is woven and embroidered in gold and silver . It is made of 670 kilograms of pure silk and dyed black . The border is embroidered in gold - plated silver wire and emblazoned with verse from the Koran .
    Muslims face the direction of the Holy Temple where the Ka'ba sits ( Quran 2; 125 )
    Muslims go on pilgrimage to worship at the Ka'ba
    The Ka'ba was destroyed and then rebuilt .
    The Ka'ba has fallen into the hands of Wahhabis , the enemies of true Islam today
    The Wahhabis of Saudi are rebuilding Mecca and buying all Muslims .
    Everyday from the minaret of the Ka'ba a chant ( the Adhan ) can be heard .
    Muslims prostrate in prayer ( The Quran 2 ; 43 ) .
    Saudi Arabian charge pilgrims Hajj tax of $250 . 00 per head << Should be more then this now .
    Herd's Temples Or Ka'ba Encompassed An Area Of 35 Acres , It took 18 Years To Be Completed And Remained Only 6 Years Before It Was Destroyed By The Romans . The Only Part Of The Temple Which Still Remains Is The Western Wall . More Commonly Known As The '' Wailing Wall '' To This Day Jews Wear Around Their Heads A Cube - Shape Wooden Block Which Is Attached To Leather Straps Called A Tefillin When They Perform Morning Worship In Commemoration Of The Great Temple That Was First Built By The Prophet Moses On The Command Of The Almighty Allah . ( Exodus 25 ; 8 - 9 ) . Originally The Tabernacle Of The Congregation As It Was First Called Was Carried From Place To Place Until The Command Was Given To The Prophet Solomon To Built A Firm Foundation .

Al Quran 17 ; 81 And I Quote , And Say The Fact Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And Fales Ways Were To Vanish ....

2. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    People here want to know who and what you are...:confused:

3. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Laughing

I'm Here To Correct Your Mistakes < Aqil >
    Aqil <<< How Come You Can Step On The N.O.I. Teaching But When Your's
    Put To The Test You Want To Cry Flow . Isn't That One Sided.
    To Answer Your Question AnyOne Who Has Be Reading What I Post Should Be Able To See What I Accept And Know As The Truth . The Other Are So Caught Up In Themselves With I'm Right And Everyone Who Doesn't See It Their Way Is Wrong And Isn't Saved . Just Like You , < And They Are To Lazy To ReSearch Anything . Saying My Post Are To Long . But Anything The Cursed Seed Of Canaan Tell Them They Believe And Accept And Some Of Them Even Worship Them They Never Question Them . What It All Boil Down To They Have Never Been Hit With So Many Facts Before . They Are Use To Living Lies . And They Can't Deal With Anyone Who Can Think For Themself = AnyONE Who Isn't Mainstream . NOW I'M GOING TO SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME I'M HERE TO SHARE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND TO LEARN NOT TO CONVERT ANYONE TO MY WAY OF THINKING ,AND I CARELESS WHAT OTHERS BELIEVE . .. I Have Notice That The Ones Who Disagree The Most Doesn't Know Jack About Their Own Belief . And They Do The Most @$@$@$%## :geek:

4. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Are you Black?

5. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    For The *** Hole Who Like Using The Race Card /Ques; Is Darkness Evil ?

Ques; Is Darkness Evil ?
    And , It depends on which point of viewyou see it from , the religious point of view or the Scientific point of view , LQQking as it from the religious point of view , Darkness is considered Evil , and Chaos , and Light isconsidered Good and Knowledge That's The Caucasians Canaanite point of view Their Racism . White Good And Black Bad But As You Can See They Lied , They Are Wrong , LQQking at it from the scientific point of view , Light Is Considered Chaoe And Darkness Is Considered Good , If You Sit In A Dark Room , You Feel At Peace , Just As You Were In Your Mothers Womb . You Felt Secure , HowEver , As Soon As You Turn On The Light , You GIVE Birth To Chaos , For The World Was InA State Of Peace AndDarkness , Before The Eloheem ( Gods ) Turned On The Light , Then Gave Birth To Caucasians The Curse Seed Of Canaan / Canaaite Genesis 9 ; 25 <<< And he said Cursed be Canaan a servant of Servants shall he be unto his brethren , Also Read Genesis 10; 15 - 18 ... Which Have Been Causing Havoc And Evil Since The Beginning Of Time ,, Job 1 ; 7 << And the Lord said unto Satan Whence comest thou ? Then Satan answer the Lord , and said , From going to and Fro in the Earth and from walking up and down . in it ..Also Read Proverbs 22 ; 15 ...Darkness Has Become A Tool Of A Race Of People Who Want To Make All Other Of Colour Feel INFERIOR , Using The Devil Through Fear And Scare Tactice , The Unseen World , The Spirit , The Spook And The Ghost , Even Your Version Of The Bible Says God Was In Darkness First , Or Moves In Darkness Genesis 1 ; 2 <<< And the earth Was Without Form and void and Darkness was upon the face of the deep , And the Spirit Of God Moved Upon The Face Of The Waters . ... You Have From The Darkness Eloheem ( Gods ) , Came The Light Sun A Star Jehovah , The Lord , Don't Fear I We Worship The Most High God Elyon Al Genesis 14 ; 18 .. < By The Way >
    Belief Is Ignorance . Belief Is To Ignore The Facts Intentionally Or Ignorantly , If One Has To Believe , It Means He Or She Does Not Know . And If One Does Not Know , That Is Ignorance . Hence Belief Is Ignorance And Religious Belief WithOut The Facts Is Ignorance , ( Got The Point ) .

:bazooka:

6. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    You didn't answer my question...this is a Black website you know...

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    LaughingBigTime

First You Sound White , AnyTime You Hear A Nubain Who Claim To Be Muslims Say There No Raceism In Islam And Here In The West He Another Clarence Thomas . Even A Blind Man Can See There Raceism Here In The West You Are What Call A New Age UNCLE Tom You Have Sold Your Soul To The Beast , You Think You Playing Mind Games With Me .I'm Sitting Here Laughing At You . You Can't Even Defend Your Belief Your Master From The East Have Given You Which Is Just Another Sect Of Christianity , Which I Have Been Showing You With Your Own Quraan , Which You Try To Deny . You Sitting Around Here Playing Tricknowledge Which You Have Learn From Your Master . Altering Words From There Places , Like You Did In Your Post About The Jews , You Are Of Your Father The Devil John 8 ; 44 And I Quote
    You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
    Matthew 16 ; 26 , And I Quote , For what will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life? Or what shall a man give in return for his life?
    Luke 9 ; 25 And I Quote , For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses or forfeits himself?
    Mark 8 ; 36 - 37 And I Quote , For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? 37 For what can a man give in return for his life?
    1Timothy 6; 10 And I Quote , For the love of money is the root of all evils; it is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced their hearts with many pangs.
    1Timothy 6 ; 7- 10 And I Quote for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world; 8 but if we have food and clothing, with these we shall be content. 9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and hurtful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is the root of all evils; it is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced their hearts with many pangs.
    Revelation 13 ; 17 - 18 And I Quote , so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six.
    Quran 17 ; 81 And I Quote , And Say The Facts Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish In Time :geek: :nono: Nomore Lies

8. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    You sound like a myopic, narrow-minded Islam-hating imbecile. Your caviling discourses on Islam and the Prophet are, in addition to being erroneous, replete with lies and supercilious cacophony...

9. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Why is every word that you cut and paste and post on this website begin with a capital letter? It looks stupid. You should correct this absurdity...

:deal:

10. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Laughing

Until You Can Prove AnyyyyyyyyyyThing I Say That Is Wrong ,Shutup And Take It Like Man , Stop Showing Everyone How Soft You Are . I Always Leave A Source Where Anyone Who Want To Know About Fake Sunni Islam They Can Check What I Post . Within The Information I Post . Again You Are Showing Everyone , You Can Talk That Talk But You Can't Walk That Walk Boy ... :uzi:
    From This Day Your Name Shall Be < Clarence Thomas Aqil > I Must Really Be Hiting That Nerve , Now That You Nolonger Can Tell Those Lies About Islam . Your Conscious Must Be Kicking Your Butt , Knowing That Everyone Knows Your Worshipping Walls & Rocks Etc... :uzi:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.