Black Poetry : silent thoughts

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by shaneak, May 26, 2014.

1. shaneak

shaneak Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Support engineer
    Ratings:
    +7
    I've been playing in my how I can easily express my feelings. Tears in eyes filled to the ceiling. Not sure if it joy or sorrow. The blessing of my boys my hope for the tomorrow's. Desire to forget the past yesterday's knowing no regrets for mistakes taken as lessons learned.
    Man... the bridges I've burned yet not realizing it was a blessing the confession of a dynasty... a legacy God built for me. My foundation the leader of my corner stone. Thought he had forgot me put me to the side. He was my ride on this whole journey.
    Back to destee to tell my story of child never know she was lost until she was found. Thinking she was grown realizing she never carried her own.
    God was with me. Jesus kept me. The holy spirit guided me. Back to destee. To give my testimony. Of the challenges and the test. My faith n the rest of what was in between.
    How I thought I had sold myself a dream. Gave up walked way and the Lord tapping me on my shoulder randomly. Just to remind me... of my destiny. My journey had only begun n though In my steps I took one... leap of faith to okay my commander by the time the orders were set n he place me one the font line lord know I didn't want to fight. Battles of ghost of the past... different faces situation the blast right at me like rust spears poisoning my soul fight battles that only God had control.
    Man... I was blind n didn't even see. Until he came N lifted me out of quicksand sinking me fast at the same time a world scorn pushing my head further down. I just knew I would drown. But there was a rock under my feet a lantern I could see. And the seed...
    My God !!! Blessed is the name of the Lord! ! My Jesus! !! My lord!!!
    Tell upon good soil that provide branches for me to reach! ! And even when I was weak... my faith n his strength help me believe.
    That I shall not fall n evil shall prevail no more. That the glory of the Lord shall rise n shine every so brightly... not to be taken lightly for his word is bond. His covenant is seal. He not a man that he should lie. He stands on his word. I will never leave u nor forsake u. But I must brake u in order to make. A soldier of God a warrior ... light in the darkness. .. a float in the empty see. N a example a miracle that would give hope to all that believe . I'm here... I'm ready to bring Salvation upon my people n deliver us all from the confusion of crying. ..world. for u r not dead... but pain consumes the chosen n blinds there will to step out of fear n doubt. N walk in their calling. For he did not give us a spirit of fear but of power n a sound mind.

So I say to all that reads: may these words empower u... uplift u. Sink into your souls n mind's. Rekindle your dreams. .. let go of any doubt on your ambitions. Replace it with determination. Knowing that the king of over wants u to succeed. Wants u to step into your destiny. He's right beside u waiting for you to seek him . Seek first the kingdom of heaven and all will be added unto u. Call on me n I will answer. Knock the door shall be open. .... if u believe. Unwavering FAITH!!!

2. baller

baller Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +836
    In all things, first give thanks to God.

His Amazing Grace

Let warmth of day And still of night
    Help me through My darkest plight
    That I might one day Smile with thee
    And through my darkness, You might see
    An inner glow That sets me free
    When stress And strife Take hold of me

During troubled times Let peace be still
    His Amazing Grace My soul dost feel
    That from the darkness Enlightenment came
    And brought about A heartfelt change
    A better person I might be
    My Father shares His spirit with me

WELCOME HOME, my sistah.:)
    it seems you've enjoyed your journey.

3. shaneak

shaneak Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Support engineer
    Ratings:
    +7
    Thank u baller feels good to be home. Let's put it this way... I've got a stubborn soul n I'm hard headed. N when daddy wants something. .. when u r called. .. he ain't gonna leave u alone. Kind of like Jacob. .. boy did him daddy have a fight. Nevertheless, God prevailed n Jacob was blessed. (Book of Genesis) Besides. .. through it all he gave me indescribable joy n peace that surpasses all understanding.

4. baller

baller Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +836
    do i detect a "minister" in there, somewhere? have you been moved to "accept" the calling?

no better undertaking exist.