Black Poetry : silent scream

redlady

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 6, 2001
New Jersey
i haven't heard from you in a while--haven't laughed or joked with you--i assume you have been busy--or maybe you just like it this way--less stress, less likely to cause you any duress--i'm okay with it for the most part--since we decided to call it quits--i no longer feel as though we are as close--no teasing, no laughter, no coveted secrets--i was only your part time lover--now i lie by the wayside--i receive the constant "i'm so busy, so before you embarass yourself" replies--and i don't know if that's good or bad--only that what's become of us has made me sad--you say you don't put others onto a pedestal--but rumor has it you call her your queen, what a metaphor, for the one that's not your wife i mean--meanwhile i was the slu-ut that licked you clean--yeah, and i haven't heard from you in a while--haven't laughed or joked with you--i wonder if i have crossed your mind at all--but i'm sure you'll only say...don't ask questions you don't want the answer to--and when i ask questions that I DO want the answer to--you simply do not reply--i--am in a quiet place, healing once again from our rewind--trying to discover what makes me special--since discourse and discontent seem to lead you by the nose--i tried to step in and save you--and ended up needing to be saved myself--and--after all of that hard work we agreed--to set me free--but now you do not even speak---now it's just the quiet sound of water running in a quiet stream--so peaceful--that you don't even hear me scream.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back