Black People : Sikh temple shooting in Wisconsin, another staged event?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Writeous1, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Writeous1

Writeous1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    Example of the reports coming from the mainstream media:
    7 Dead at Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wis.; Officials Believe 'White Supremacist' Behind 'Domestic Terrorism'
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/sikh-templ...stic-terrorism/story?id=16933779#.UCAiK6C_ild

Reports of Multiple Shooters:

The news banner says "3 gunmen involved."
    Read the ticker @ 0:24 of the video: Reports: 1 gunman still inside the temple, many held hostage. That's more than 1, when you count the 1 said to be "taken down" @ 0:40.

Just today, the news showed an interview of a lady who was there in the temple. The reporter asked, "... did he say anything ...?" and the lady answered, "... no, no, they didn't say anything ...."

Quote: Reports of multiple shooters were received by police, though they have no evidence there was more than one suspect involved, said Brad Wentlandt, chief of the nearby Greenfield Police Department. Wentlandt, also speaking to reporters today, said reports of more than one shooter are common when people experience a crime from different “angles” at the scene.http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloo...emple-Mass-Shooting-3764575.php#ixzz22psS76hG

--That sounds like bull.

Quote: The first 911 call to police about the shooting was received at 10:35 a.m., Wendlant said. Three hours later, police were searching the temple to determine whether the gunman had an accomplice. Eyewitnesses had offered conflicting accounts; several said they believe there was more than one gunman.

--Did they say they "believe," or did they say they "saw"? Were they asked, "Do you believe ...?"? The use of the word "believe" says to the reader/listener that the witnesses were possibly uncertain.
    Look at the difference:
    "... several said they believe there was more than one gunman."
    "... several said they saw more than one gunman."

Sikh temple shooting police briefing
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7417236n
    1:56 - 2:25 - "... we have not identified ..." He's choosing his words like a very good liar, or a very good liar chose them for him. "... it's possible that those multiple reports were of the same person." Multiple reports about the same person, one person, would mean there was one person, so how could that lead to dispatchers or whomever believing there was more than one person? In other words: Several different reports of a shooter, one shooter, in a temple led highly trained professionals to believe there were several shooters in that same temple.

2. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
  3. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
  4. Moon Child

Moon Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +279
    Fb "friends" of mine were discussing the same theories. No different than the "Batman Movie" shooter. Random and with no purpose. I am inclined to believe that this could have been a motivator to end citizens rights to bare arms in this country. If they try and accomplish this (government) Marshal Law will be much more easily enforced.

Unfortunate where we are headed in this country! But the Chickens are coming home to roost.

5. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    View: 1:17:05 - 1:26:11

6. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    White Extremists Are Getting Bolder (Or Desperate)!

No time for comspirary theories (since so many whites were also misled to believe Obama was a Muslim just because he has an arabic surname)!

Ignorance just ain't 'bliss':

Ours about confused and frightened people post 9/11/01 attacks...

FYI...

7. Moon Child

Ratings:
    +279
    I have watched this video that was provided in this thread and it was amazing! Very informative and one that opened my eyes on another level.

What perplexes me is why don't MORE of these videos become mainstream in the media now that we are discovering all of these "ills" that our government are doing to the American people, well not just us, all over the world?

What I found shocking about the information in the video is that the NWO agenda has been going on for many years, it's not something that is new. With that being said, how has the government been slowly progressing their agenda? I ask that question cause not everything is obvious, something's I can SEE but others I know are beneath the surface lurking, I want to see it all.

Can or is anyone willing to try and shed some light on this?

Moon~

8. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202

The mainstream media, the source of information for most Americans, is controlled by the "Elite"/the Globalist.

Here's some information:

Who Owns the Media?
    http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart
    --You only have to control a few men to control many TV networks and newspapers; control a few more men and you control nearly all of the media. It doesn't take a lot.

What do you mean?

9. Moon Child

Ratings:
    +279
    :jumping: Thank you for those videos. I will be watching them. But have you seen this movie? It reminded me of the first video you posted. Tell me what you think as far as it connecting.

Kinda reminds me of the MATRIX (which was written by a black woman by the way) but tell me your thoughts.

10. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Times Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.” – David Rockefeller at a meeting of the Council on Foreign Relations