Omowale Jabali : SIGNS OF THE TIME

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    http://www.bilaterals.org/article.php3?id_article=5083

The issue here is not Chinese "imperialism" in Africa.

Many Africans, especially South Africa, are seeking to develop stronger trade relation and EXPORTING African products to China and other Asian countries.

But there is something happening both in South Africa and China right now which I will attempt to explain soon.

Many of us here who talk about Africa and the need for repatriation, or Sankofa, etc are gonna find that unless we are willing to break totally from "westernization" then Africans will not take us any more serious than we take ourselves.

In these times of financial crisis, at home and in the Diaspora, we need to do some quick strategizing and a lot of networking because conditions have reached a critical mass, more than any of us perhaps are aware.

2. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
  3. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
  4. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    US Economic Meltdown

One us pharmaceuticals company, MedcoHealth, has experienced a decline it it's stock price by almost 50% this week alone.

Furthermore,

"The US endured a brutal year in real estate in 2007. Not only did sales plunge, but the median price for homes sold dropped 1.3 percent to $219,000-the biggest year-over-year decline on record."

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587

What this articles fails to mention, so as not to scare us investors, is that the ENERGY CRISIS in South Africa is expected to extend until 2009 and perhaps 2011.

What this will result in is soaring gold prices affecting all world markets as a major source of not only gold, but materials such as uranium and plutonium production in south africa are grinding to a halt.

This will further complicate an energy crisis in countries such as China which is developing nuclear energy. It will also disrupt trade relations between south africa and china as well as other regions within Africa.

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    FUTURE SHOCK! 2008

Brother Curtdom was way ahead of the times.

The warning in the song rings true today but I think its too late.

Sometimes the ancient myths/sacred texts are interpreted by folks looking at past events but many times they warn us of future events.

When I look at what's happening in the richest part of Africa the situation is eeringly familiar to the story of Enkil, Alalu and the conflict on "Planet X" where the Duranki left and colonized Mars and then parts of Tiamaat [earth] and the "War in Heaven" was fought on the ground and it all had to do with control of the Earth's GOLD SUPPLY.

Mars [Lamahu] supposedly was destroyed by a process of gold mining which contaminated the water supply because so much gold was extracted from beneath the surface and "civilization" was ended so the Annunaki "descended to Earth.

Look at south africa today and then much of the Sahel region and also sudan. Desertification. Petroleum production leading to escalated warfare. And now of all places south africa is in an energy crisis and its mineral production is grinding to a halt.

As China plays a larger role as an african trading partner it too faces an energy crisis.

China.the same place colonized by africans who founded the shang dynasty.

Things are coming back full circle like they did thousands of years ago and the crisis then brought about climatic changes leading to the various ice ages. we are heading in this same direction today.

Im sure this will not make sense to some folks here what it is i am saying or suggesting. and that's cool with me. hopefully you wont invest too much state in america because, as stated before, the worst is yet to come.

i had a dream awhile back and thought about giving details in brother meta's thread but when i saw the news about those ufo's in texas decided to hold my tongue.

at least the us military did admit to having fighter planes in the area.

yep, even in our dreams they are trying to keep US from "ascending" ASTRALLY....and PROJECTING!

I guess i better leave it at that....

7. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    What are you talking about?

DENG XIAO PING was a capitalist plant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as he died he had Mao's wife and the 3 who lead the revolutin with Mao
    LIQUIDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( Nixon went to China to cut deals, that's the real reason he went!)

CHINA IS NOW WHAT THE OLD EMPERORS DREAMED OF AND WHAT GENGIS KHAN WOULD DO WITH TECHNOLOGY

iIn a Communist country there is no rich or poor
    RIGHT

Now there are over 7 milion unemployed,
    and some corrupt bilionaires that would make Chang Kai Shek proud.

Just check with the AU,
    if China is a help to Africa with it's arming of the Janjawi and it's dumping of toxic toothpaste, cough medecines lead based toys, iradiated clothing, and.....uhm.....uh......OPIUM CROPS!

8. transform

transform Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2

Ever so true, the Africans have more respect and acceptance to the carribean brothers and sisters especially Haitians than American Africans.

The reason is that even though Africans religion are mostly chrisitan and islamic, The feel more connected to the carribiean brothers and sisters because they still carry the african culture and American African carry the western culture and no nothing about their africaness and sad to say most don't wanna no.

Eventhough we are more advanced in education and economics then they are they think they are more superiour because of our lack of knowledge of who we truly are. You go to Haiti it's like you are in Africa there houses are the same, they have the same life living system and rich in african culture.

I don't know what the chinese is up to but what's so good about it transferring the power from western to chinese, I mean what's going to be the difference as far as Africa's well being and upliftment from their current condition. I haven't been following the chinese and africa but do you know if they show any signs of aiding africa up into self empowerment and independence or is africa sell itself again but to a different buyer .

Respectfully

Transform

9. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    Dr. Clarke

said, in Africa we were just substituting one opressor for another.

10. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    That is why I told folks to buy some gold

check my post regarding