Black Spirituality Religion : Signed, Sealed and Delivered

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by SeekingMaat, Aug 17, 2008.

1. SeekingMaat

SeekingMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    Eye deliver a message ...
    _______

Blessed be the red moon of She in whose intent was sealed in the blood of many. The Queen Mother whom you have used and abused unmercifully. Her pain has been heard universally. And now you seek to play ‘games’ with the eye. Let it be known that all known and unknown ‘scripts’ written by those that seek to control this and adjacent realms are henceforth null and void and will cease to exist. You who cannot wait for designated divine time, know that if a single hair of any of my children is harmed, you will instantly cease to exist in any dimension. Do not cast your eye to the left or to the right, but keep your head lowered and in shame for all to see. For legend will tell of the days when greed was raised so high, it came and took men away instantly and forever.

Every single original item (replicas/fakes will not do), down to the smallest bead, locked up in museums, vaults and chambers are to be returned immediately. There is no where to hide as the trees, birds, the grass you walk upon, even the air you breath will speak of your intent and you will cease to exist in this and any adjacent realm instantly ‘poof’. The boat which left recently, whatever your intent behind such ritual has been returned to you ten fold – even you must known that once started, it must be finished, so finish it!! You have brought your own consequences upon your head. You Curator at Kemet/Egypt, I watch to see the next words that come out of your mouth. Truth or lie? Lie = ‘poof’
    You who seek to control what does not belong to you are an abomination to all that be. Mens’ hearts and minds do not belong to you with all your trickery. Seek to control, the consequences of which is you will cease to exist in this and all adjacent realms effective immediately.
    Anyone retaining so much as the smallest pearl, know that it is greed that comes to take you away, forever. You have eight calendar weeks to return those belongings of which I speak, failing which the greedy will all cease to exist in this or any realm instantly.

You truly do not know eye and eye. What teaspoon you think you know you still have no comprehension. All your ‘scripts’ are null and void. Do you truly think you can test the eye. Close your mouths and get packing. Eye and eye do not play ‘games’ and you will learn of your shame, walk with your head lowered until your boat returns. Then if you still want to play ‘games’, KNOW that eye and eye walks with ZION, the likes of which you have never ever seen before.

Quick quick, get packing, play ‘games’ with the eye tut tut ….. should tell you to go ***** yourself … but you be giving me jokes haha

IT IS, AS EYE AM

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    my cherie amour, sing that song!! (got a bit of earth wind and fire going this morning; reasons followed by sing a song followed by mighty, mighty!! gonna have to jump out of order and get to devotion!!)

:bowdown: Thank You!!! :bowdown:

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    oh! even better than devotion, rotation took me to sun goddess instead! kewl!

4. SeekingMaat

SeekingMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
  5. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    BOOGIE WONDER LAND!:dj: WHAT U KNOW BOUT THAT HUH! FEEL THE PASSION IN YOUR ADDRESS. BUT THE BEST THANG TO DO IS IGNORE THEY AXXXX! HOTEP!

6. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3

May I ask who this was addressed to? I have an idea but am not sure and kind of not sure as to what you are talking about.