Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
http://www.***************/forum/showthread.php?t=317451

Hey Fambly,

I ran across this while researching the racist code word "Reggin and Ekik" which is Kike and ****** spelled backwards. Here is the signature of a real live white supremist from the message board StormFront. The last sentence is what is really eerie as it seems to suggest that they are waiting for some event and it may be betta for us to be in the Caribbeans or Cuba when that event occurs.

Join me for Chruch this Sunday at www.scripturesforamerica.org

The Answer to the age old question: "Who Am I?" http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/...ble_story.html

"Always be armed. You never know when the Lord Jesus will send you someone who needs to be shot. You should always be ready to serve Him, lest they rape or kill others after you!"- Swordslinger77 (AKA: Colonel Denton.)

Written in BLOOD red because of the importance of APPLYING Christ's Blood to your life.
Believe- John 8:24
Repent - Luke 13:3
Confess Christ as Lord -Romans. 10:9
Baptism/Immersion in WATER for forgivness of sins- Acts2:38...

Beware the Theology Forum.
Especially Christian Identity! It has been infiltrated by a 'Brood of Vipers' who infiltrate ministries, then make false reports on them. Some are sent (John 8:44) to separate you from Christ. Do not get your 'roots' entangled with thiers as we approach the coming uprooting foretold in Matthew 13!

I never knew what sick meant until I found this website. :puke:

I think the movie Higher Learning portrayed an accurate depiction of what would happen if cracks and Blacks were to clash.
However, I do agree with the statement "always be armed." That's the primary advantage whites had during...well, always (even over their "home court" location).
So while "[the govnt] got some sht that'll blow out our backs," in the event of riot and upheaval, it's not the govn't against whom weapons of defense will be used.
But rather against those who choose to seize the opportunity to brutally offend and to secure that which they believe we have unrightfully taken from them (as if we have a pot to p!$$ in now).

I'm currently practicing being with my higher innate "weapons," if you will.
But until I'm entirely as proficient as required, I'll continue to maintain stock :donttell:

jamesfrmphilly said:
why look at it? why do black people spend their time on such places?
"It doesn't pay to know the life and times of someone else.
It doesn't benefit your wealth or your mental health.

I go for self, but the real Self is one with ALL.
This 'self' that's by himself does fall..."

~KRS-ONE

jamesfrmphilly said:
why look at it? why do black people spend their time on such places?
When somebody is kicking your @$$ will it hurt less if you don't look?

Ignore the man behind the curtain. Only let your children see the ones who smile in your face. You''ll never know what hit you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back