Black People : Signature of a Racist

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, Oct 2, 2006.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    http://www.***************/forum/showthread.php?t=317451

Hey Fambly,

I ran across this while researching the racist code word "Reggin and Ekik" which is Kike and ****** spelled backwards. Here is the signature of a real live white supremist from the message board StormFront. The last sentence is what is really eerie as it seems to suggest that they are waiting for some event and it may be betta for us to be in the Caribbeans or Cuba when that event occurs.

I never knew what sick meant until I found this website. :puke:

2. Sefirot

Sefirot Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    I think the movie Higher Learning portrayed an accurate depiction of what would happen if cracks and Blacks were to clash.
    However, I do agree with the statement "always be armed." That's the primary advantage whites had during...well, always (even over their "home court" location).
    So while "[the govnt] got some sht that'll blow out our backs," in the event of riot and upheaval, it's not the govn't against whom weapons of defense will be used.
    But rather against those who choose to seize the opportunity to brutally offend and to secure that which they believe we have unrightfully taken from them (as if we have a pot to p!$$ in now).

I'm currently practicing being with my higher innate "weapons," if you will.
    But until I'm entirely as proficient as required, I'll continue to maintain stock :donttell:

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,729
    why look at it? why do black people spend their time on such places?

4. Sefirot

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    "It doesn't pay to know the life and times of someone else.
    It doesn't benefit your wealth or your mental health.

I go for self, but the real Self is one with ALL.
    This 'self' that's by himself does fall..."

~KRS-ONE

5. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    When somebody is kicking your @$$ will it hurt less if you don't look?

Ignore the man behind the curtain. Only let your children see the ones who smile in your face. You''ll never know what hit you.

6. Kokujin

Kokujin Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Stormfront can be good for a chuckle, they put a new meaning on the word "idiot"

7. backtoafrica

backtoafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1

You're right about that. I was there once and this guy started a thread titled Afros. The idiot who started the thread was saying that the only reason african americans or any other "mixed" blacks could wear afros because of white blood! Then he said pure blacks in Africa don't have the genes to grow them. The thread was deleted though. I can't believe these people are so stupid!!

8. Sefirot

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    I was thinking (a habit it seems).
    I've realized numerous parallels with Star Wars since episode IV, but (another) one recently came to mind regarding episode III.
    What if we initiates are the Jedis? Tolerance was maintained until a strategic instance where the button was pushed and a host of the Jedis were attacked and killed off/taken out of the equation regarding the resistance. I've always jokingly thanked the FBI and CIA for "making me feel important." Because if they are watching me, I know that I am doing something incredibly right or incredibly wrong. But the reality is this:

Just like some of us venture to white sites, and this one white dude is venturing over here to ours, there are numerous others who spy on us of whom we have no specific knowledge. Taking into account the significance of that which we realize and that which we are ever working toward, we are potentially a great threat to the opposition that is. The variable in the degree of that significance (I think) is our ability to effect change in the minds of the masses. To learn the ancient ways of existence and our place within it, as well as its place within us, and then to lead and help awaken a multitude of others would result in the unraveling of the system.

B4, they needed to bug phones and monitor buying habits in order to produce a likely profile on disagreeable consciences as such. Now all one would need do is to take an account of all those on sites such as these and record our posts and our google searches (which they recently deemed legal as per the patriot act), and they have quite an accurate catalogue of those they need to "squeeze" when the time comes. In Behold a Pale Horse, I recall William Cooper making mention of military bases to be used in just such an event.

I live by Garvey's affirmation that "a man in earnest fears no consequences," and while I'm aware of their unnecessary influence on unconscious Blacks at this time, "they" are a group I just don't choose to consider. So they can squeeze if they wish, and I will continue to be as I am, regardless of their actions. Such is to say, I choose not to preoccupy myself with "them." But perhaps it would be wise to inoculate ourselves as to the possibility of the fate of would-be "Jedis" once we break ground and those minds are reached. It then takes us back to the thread Sister Destee started on Can We Defend Ourselves Against Re-Enslavement?

Preparation is perhaps a wise alternative to fear.

Again, just a thought (...and Cuba sounds really good to me :) )