Black Spirituality Religion : Sign of the Times

It needs to be understood that it will not be governments, nor policies and armies of men, who will bring this millennial peace upon the earth, but the return of Jesus Christ, the Messiah and Savior of the world. First comes the cleansing off the wicked, because the Lord will not tolerate it at his Second Coming with peace.

At the end of the time when the "times of the Gentiles are fulfilled" or when the Jews would again control Jerusalem, there will be new signs ... The nations of the earth will be in distress..." Anarchy.

Last edited:
Maybe a couple of you have noticed that I am somewhat studied in the scriptures, and yet I will not in my life time be able to receive all that is in them, because they are living scriptures to the mortal. As you go through, your understanding will continually grow and what you have read in verses many times will suddenly give a fuller understanding for what you had not supposed... It is the light of Christ.

Here is something I have looked at several times. It is something coming in and can be seen and heard.

The first woe. Revelation 9: 7 Here is what's beginning even now:

"And the shapes of locusts [anti-Christs and anarchists eating away peace] were like unto horses prepared unto battle; [unrelenting moving forward] and on their heads were crowns like gold, [false rhetoric for saving world's people through violent anarchy] and their faces were as the faces of men. [making themselves equal for being the rescue of the oppressed and downtrodden] And they had hair as the hair of women, [politically outspoken women] and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. [Using lies for power and money] And they had breastplates, [protection of like thinking people in the culture] as it were breastplates of iron; [confusing people who place trust on them] and the sound of their wings [political power] was the sound of chariots [many nations with the same anarchist movements] of many horses running to battle. [organized conspirators against the free, innocent people of the world.] And they had tails like unto scorpions, [as soon as they insert themselves into the government they will wrench freedom into a control] and there were stings in their tails. [Law, jail and executions follow against critics.] When the wicked rule the goodly mourn.

LAST DAYS PLAGUES: Webster Ninth Dictionary also adds to the definition of a plague other than disease as "an out break of something unpleasant, unwelcome, troublesome like burglaries", or as in the horror of the First Plague:

The first angel of destruction "poured out his vial [not striving with the wicked but leaving them to their reprobate actions] upon the earth; and there fell a noisome [talked about in word, in news, of those having been threatened, prevented civil rights and harmed all around the earth] and grievous sore [sore with rage and violence] upon the men which had the mark of the beast [a mark for you to identify those] which worship his image [of evil using violence against peaceful citizens, stir men's hearts up to rage, mobocracy, strife and murder and a desire for murder all around the world, even with a large number of people inside America.]

Willa are you quoting Matthew 24 as part of the Second Coming? Or are you relating to these biblical events as a parallel to today's global strife, a historical manifestation or some sort or pogrom? I usually go no further then Revelations in it's entirety. IMHO humanity as I know it has yet to bear witness to even the first of the many signs to come. Even in global real time events I've yet to get any alert on the RSOE website except a mild M3 Earthquake at 8:26PM yesterday in The Dominican Republic.

There are a few places that speak of what is coming in part, against the wicked. Yes Matthew 24 is one. (9) It speaks of the Jews again being persecuted in the last days. So as this stands now, the State of Israel is like an island surrounded by haters, Syria wants to destroy them on one side, the Palestinians on the other and especially Iran. Jews will flee to the mountains. Not in other places of the world as before. Interestingly those same nation states would like to do the same with us. Speaking of today, there will be those within all nations who will hate the Jews because there has been such a migration of Middle East people who have always hated the Jews through their ancient culture. Yet America is otherwise an ally.

Look at the next paragraph: (10) "And then shall many be offended and betray one another, and shall hate one another." Right here in America we got that happening now. The Dem. leaders refuse to join the Repub. side when they are chanting "USA." They sat with sour faces on National TV. glowering. We should be on the same USA team when it comes to that. Our Country is divided and there is hate. There's always been two major parties and we have tolerated each other before. The betrayal is making deals for personal power instead of keeping true to the good of the people. Now families are offended with each other because of this strange political landscape of side taking, some of it fashioned by agenda professors in college on our young people.

(12) "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." Therefore what should be loving family members aren't speaking to each other and actually hate each other. I've never seen anything like it. What has been two wings of our government, now one side of the nation hates the other. There can be more added to all of this, but it is only the (8) "beginning of sorrows." We have to go through a "global strife" as you said before the Second Coming. So when I see everything raging mad, it jus t tells me the lord is using this as a time for instant Judgement because the wicked have to be removed, a higher Millennial Glory brought in of Peace for the throne of the Lord.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back