Black Astrology : SIDEREAL ASTROLOGY AND ZODIAC

OmowaleX

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
The following link is a historical breakdown of sidereal astrology for those of you who are interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidereal_zodiac

This is a link concerning Sun signs by zodiac and Tropical zodiac dates.

http://www.mybirthchart.com/signs.aspx

This is an article explaining the Modern Khemetic Calendar.

http://www.unpopular.demon.co.uk/lpa/elpan018/018mkc.html

Inquiries on this topic can be sent to the following:
omowalejabali@aol.com
omowalestarchild@aol.com
godsun57@yahoo.com

or you can send me a PM.

I no longer do charts or personalized readings but always am open to answer queries related to your natal charts.

Peace and One Love!
brother Omowale.

Sidereal and Tropical Zodiacs

There are two zodiacs. The sidereal zodiac is a physical reality depicting commonly acknowledged pictures made up of groups of stars used by astronomers, Vedic and Sidereal astrologers. The Tropical zodiac is a mathematical construct used by astrologers only.

Most people in the Western hemisphere think of their astrological sign based on the Tropical zodiac, which is a math-only based system of division with the zero point starting at the Vernal Equinox.

Sidereal Astrologers use the physical zodiac which consists of 12 constellations.

While I refer to both systems, I am in the process of developing an alternative system using the Winter Solstice as the zero point and incorporating the 13th zodiacal constellation, while also utilizing the Lunar calendar, which is a system of 28 days x 13 Lunar months, and the Sun's transit through the constellation Ophiuchus.

The Egyptian Calendar

OmowaleX said:
There are two zodiacs. The sidereal zodiac is a physical reality depicting commonly acknowledged pictures made up of groups of stars used by astronomers, Vedic and Sidereal astrologers. The Tropical zodiac is a mathematical construct used by astrologers only.

Most people in the Western hemisphere think of their astrological sign based on the Tropical zodiac, which is a math-only based system of division with the zero point starting at the Vernal Equinox.

Sidereal Astrologers use the physical zodiac which consists of 12 constellations.

While I refer to both systems, I am in the process of developing an alternative system using the Winter Solstice as the zero point and incorporating the 13th zodiacal constellation, while also utilizing the Lunar calendar, which is a system of 28 days x 13 Lunar months, and the Sun's transit through the constellation Ophiuchus.
This article is a description of the Egyptian calendar, according to the wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_calendar

According to sidereal time I would was born during the 3rd or 4th season of Akhet, which is associated with Hathor (Het-Heru) or Serket (Serqet) according to the system developed by Master Naba.

I was born with Moon in Taurus.

Let's now look at how this translates according to the Metonic Cycle of the Moon.

www.mythicalireland.com/astronomy/moonmovements/metoniccycle.html

Since Orion is not considered a zodical constellation, the closest system would be Taurus so the information provided is concerning the Metonic Cycle relative to the Moon in Taurus. This explains why I seek to develop a system of self-knowledge using the stellar alignments which approximate my Earth day.

What this also helps to explain is the role of the Hathor "elemental" as representative of a Lunar Goddess.

So, according to sidereal time, according to one system I have an association to Serkhet (Solar) and a double association to Hathor (Solar and Lunar) according to another.

Personally, the most accurate would be the "double association" because my Earth-Mother was a Taurus.

Furthermore, Orion is most visible in December near the winter solstice, with the Moon in Gemini, opposite Sag (my sun sign according to tropical zodiac.)

My "step"-mother is a Gemini. Born on June 16th. The same Earth day as Tupac Shakur.

Therefore, given the close proximity and association between Taurus-Gemini, it is of paramount importance for me to study the Metonic Cycle in order to control the Lunar (emotional) aspects affecting my Solar (personality) aspect.

Double Lunar aspect can lead to intense mood swings.

Furthermore, I am personally affected even more by Serkhet because my Rising sign (ascendant) is Scorpio. ( or is it really "Libra" (Maat)?!

What is the effect of all this "Elemental" energy affecting my solar and lunar BODY?

http://www.esa.int/esaSC/SEMLINNZCIE_index_1.html

"Orion Nebula" New Stars in Formation

Some of what I have presented here applies to some of you who may read this post that I have spoken to concerning your natal chart. The information provided is simply to help you in your quest for self-knowledge and self-enlightenment, leading to the self-actualization of your HIGHER SELF.

Hotep!

OmowaleX said:

Wow! You Go Brother Omowale! That sounds wonderful! I wish I had a more indepth understanding, but I am picking up terms and meanings as I continue to read your posts.

Thank You!:couple:

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back