Black Education / Schools : Sick teachers beg judge for leniency for pedophile colleague

Kadijah

BANNED
Apr 7, 2013

Residents in a speck of a rural farm town in northern Michigan want to recall a school board member and fire several teachers who showed support for a local middle school teacher convicted of having sexual relations with an eighth-grade student.
The teacher, Neal Erickson, had been a science and computer-education teacher at Rose City Middle School. He was convicted of having sex with an eighth-grade student on multiple occasions, reports The Detroit News.

The male in the photo, who is now a 21-year-old student at Western Michigan University, told police that he and the pedophile teacher had a homosexual relationship in 2006. At the time, the student was an eighth grader.

There were about 10 encounters. They involved oral sex, reports WSMH FOX 66. They occurred at the teacher’s house.

Erickson pleaded guilty to a single count of criminal sexual conduct. He was sentenced in July to 15 to 30 years in prison.

Prior to his sentencing, six current teachers and two retired ones penned letters to the presiding judge seeking leniency for their child-molesting colleague. The group — along with board member Michael Eagan — also sat with Erickson’s relatives during his sentencing hearing.

At the same time, Erickson and his letter-writing colleagues have solid support.
Brandon Larkin, who graduated from a local high school in 2001, suggested that Erickson has been treated unfairly because he is a man who molested a boy. A woman who did the same basic thing to a male student would have more support and wouldn’t face the same sentence.

Also, in July, a presumably pro-molesting arsonist burned down the garage belonging to the unidentified student’s parents, John and Lori Janczewski. The arsonist also spray-painted “YWP-ITY” on the side of the Janczewski house, notes Eagnews. Police say the letters are likely an acronym for “You will pay, I told you.”

http://sc.news.yahoo.com/sick-teachers-beg-judge-leniency-pedophile-colleague-153205412.html

People talk a good game about pedophiles, but when it's a "friend" all of a sudden, don't cut off their whatchamacallits. It was just a "one time" thing (that lasted a semester).

**sigh** It is as I've been saying for a while: Americans don't care about children. :news:

It's true, and very sad. Many people only find the behavior sickening when its someone they don't know or like. I've been told stories myself of how many women, of different backgrounds, will even stay with a man knowing he's molested their child. And though I find it no excuse, I do believe there is leniency for when a woman molests a young boy, as if it's okay because he's a male.

I don't believe it to be particularly an American issue, though, but a worldwide one, as many cultures seem to glorify children getting into sexual behavior younger and younger. And it's always passed off as, "It's natural" or "They're learning their bodies" or "They'll get into it soon anyway".

*shudders* I hate to think of the innocence of a child being perverted by hyper-sexual adults who will touch anything just to get their kicks. *BLEH*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back