Black Education / Schools : Sick teachers beg judge for leniency for pedophile colleague

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013

Residents in a speck of a rural farm town in northern Michigan want to recall a school board member and fire several teachers who showed support for a local middle school teacher convicted of having sexual relations with an eighth-grade student.
The teacher, Neal Erickson, had been a science and computer-education teacher at Rose City Middle School. He was convicted of having sex with an eighth-grade student on multiple occasions, reports The Detroit News.

The male in the photo, who is now a 21-year-old student at Western Michigan University, told police that he and the pedophile teacher had a homosexual relationship in 2006. At the time, the student was an eighth grader.

There were about 10 encounters. They involved oral sex, reports WSMH FOX 66. They occurred at the teacher’s house.

Erickson pleaded guilty to a single count of criminal sexual conduct. He was sentenced in July to 15 to 30 years in prison.

Prior to his sentencing, six current teachers and two retired ones penned letters to the presiding judge seeking leniency for their child-molesting colleague. The group — along with board member Michael Eagan — also sat with Erickson’s relatives during his sentencing hearing.

At the same time, Erickson and his letter-writing colleagues have solid support.
Brandon Larkin, who graduated from a local high school in 2001, suggested that Erickson has been treated unfairly because he is a man who molested a boy. A woman who did the same basic thing to a male student would have more support and wouldn’t face the same sentence.

Also, in July, a presumably pro-molesting arsonist burned down the garage belonging to the unidentified student’s parents, John and Lori Janczewski. The arsonist also spray-painted “YWP-ITY” on the side of the Janczewski house, notes Eagnews. Police say the letters are likely an acronym for “You will pay, I told you.”

http://sc.news.yahoo.com/sick-teachers-beg-judge-leniency-pedophile-colleague-153205412.html

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
People talk a good game about pedophiles, but when it's a "friend" all of a sudden, don't cut off their whatchamacallits. It was just a "one time" thing (that lasted a semester).

**sigh** It is as I've been saying for a while: Americans don't care about children. :news:

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
People talk a good game about pedophiles, but when it's a "friend" all of a sudden, don't cut off their whatchamacallits. It was just a "one time" thing (that lasted a semester).

**sigh** It is as I've been saying for a while: Americans don't care about children. :news:

It's true, and very sad. Many people only find the behavior sickening when its someone they don't know or like. I've been told stories myself of how many women, of different backgrounds, will even stay with a man knowing he's molested their child. And though I find it no excuse, I do believe there is leniency for when a woman molests a young boy, as if it's okay because he's a male.

I don't believe it to be particularly an American issue, though, but a worldwide one, as many cultures seem to glorify children getting into sexual behavior younger and younger. And it's always passed off as, "It's natural" or "They're learning their bodies" or "They'll get into it soon anyway".

*shudders* I hate to think of the innocence of a child being perverted by hyper-sexual adults who will touch anything just to get their kicks. *BLEH*

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How Washington keeps America sick and fat Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : siri-saves-sick-girl-from-harvey-floodwaters Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Uganda : How to Avoid Getting Ill: Uganda President Hasn't Been Sick in 31 Years and Has Some Advice Uganda 0
R Black Poetry : look I feel sick need deals quick and after a few days disaster plays a part master the phrase of HI Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
rapchild Black People : You make me sick and tired Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People : Are the BHA and BHT Preservatives in Our Food Making Us Sick? Black People Open Forum 7
HODEE Black People : HE WONT BE MAKING ME SICK ANYMORE... Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : SO SICK: NE YO Black Entertainment 2
Alarm Clock Black People : What makes me sick about Detroit Black People Open Forum 22
MsInterpret Black Positive People : Postal Worker Retires After 44 Years Without Sick Day Black People Doing Positive Things 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Nappy Roots ft. Anthony Hamilton-Sick & Tired. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Indigo Blues Black People : This is some sick ISH!!!! Black People Open Forum 9
NyneElementz Black Poetry : Love Deferred Makes The Heart Sick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
ru2religious Black People : Now how sick is this? A woman stuffed in a matress at hotel Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People : Washington Oks HMO Rate Hikes for care for Sick Children??? Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Sister Queen is Very Sick and Needs Our Prayers Black People Open Forum 32
Therious Black People : Black Republicans A Sick Twisted Mess Black People Open Forum 39
M Black Poetry : I'm sick of cheesy pick up lines Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
G Black People : Pit Bull Rapes 2-Year-Old. Sick Sick Sick-Welcome to the Human Being World Black People Open Forum 5
G Black People : THE SICK SOCIETY, by Chief Osiris Black People Open Forum 2
D Our stress makes children SICK Black Parenting 2
D Black Poetry : Sick Love.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Akilah Black People : Fugitive dad leaves sick son on dialysis Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : big momma makes me sick. Black Entertainment 4
queentswana Black Poetry : Our "OldSoul" is sick.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
M Black Poetry : The operation of the population is to get sick off politics Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Sick Stuff Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
B Black Poetry : im sick of it Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
C Black Jokes Humor : Sick Day Black Jokes Humor 4
N Black Poetry : It'z Sick! A Cry 2 B Equal! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
N Black Poetry : It'z sick (wake up part 2!) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : I’m seeing sick, being with a chick is a fine situation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : My sick clout will pick out wackiness from a select group Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : let me rock sick about the chop sticks eat rice on the street nice wearing ice and bl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : Rhymes are like a sick clock’s mechanism tick tock with rhythm Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Bluewater Black Poetry : Momma Sick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
baller Black Poetry : another "i'm sick and tired" poem Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
rasheed Black Poetry : i'm Sick and Tired Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
H Black People : I'm Sick of Black Folk! Black People Open Forum 11
SpiritualONE Black People : I Don't Believe That A SICK Country Can Give Oppressed People Reparations, But.... Black People Open Forum 4
H Black People : Are We Sick? Black People Open Forum 19
R Black Poetry : when i was sick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
B Black Poetry : Sick and Tired Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
N Black Poetry : Love Sick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : I'm Sick Of Yo Bull**** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
T Quiet Poetry Lounge : I feel sick... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Black Poetry : Civil Disobedience (Politicians Make Me Sick) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Poetry : That Woman Makes Me Sick! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Teachers Honor Black History Month With Stunningly Decorated Doors African American History Culture 25
OldSoul Black People : Study Finds Students Of All Races Prefer Teachers Of Color Black People Open Forum 0