Black Poetry : Show Some LOVE

SO busy feeding the negative, WE DOn't RECOGNIZE LOVE when it's staring us in the face.

an interesting side note on feeding people: while in cali, i worked at a dining facility for a minute. we threw away so much food, daily, i suggested taking it to some of the homeless shelters...to help feed the hungry. the company was so afraid of being sued, they wouldn't even discuss it. unfortunately, the threat of a law suit, and bad press, stops a lot of people from SHOWING LOVE.

So often we forget to show love base on another's mental state of thinking
love comes from within we can be hated for loving is why we shy away the
media / press and laws has destroyed loving ways today people become selfish
while millions go hungry by heads turning and afraid to show love

1poetsought - Man has made tremendous leaps among the tremendous falls he has also made. Between the two, he has historically allowed his consuming greed to override and stifle his innate love thus enabling him without guilt to crap on what might benefit the many in pursuit of what might just benefit the one. I believe you captured those sentiments quite well with your words in a nutshell. Nicely done 1poetsought. HH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back