Black People Politics : Should women be allowed on the front-lines of combat?

Should women be allowed to be in front-line combat?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN WHO CHOOSE TO BE ON THE FRONT LINE BEING ON THE FRONT LINE.

my problem is that most women think it's just about the fighting...that people don't think they can handle the fighting...and they want to prove that they CAN handle the fighting. BUT THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM. getting into relationships with men on the front line isn't even the problem--we all have sex...that's to be expected. THE PROBLEM IS...there are a lot of countries that doesn't adhere to the code of behavior laid out by the Geneva Convention...as far as how they treat prisoners. now...for those women who choose to be there...are they ready for the brutality that could happen to them, if captured. REMEMBER, these could be men who haven't seen a woman in months. once they get their hand on you, they could, theoretically, do whatever they want to you...including RAPE...and REPEATED rape...and even more RAPE in the most vicious way...until you give them whatever information they want. even then, it may not stop.

REMEMBER the news reporter that was taken prisoner in the middle east a year or so ago...the things she said they did to her. if you're not ready for that to happen to you, you're not ready to be on the front line.

BUT...

if you can handle that, i'm all for you being there. however, you cannot beg to go there...then whine if you get in that situation. having been in the military, no one thinks they're going to be captured. being one of the most powerful militaries in the world, we would like to think that we can take care of our own. however, things happen...and people do get captured...and, yes, sometimes they're tortured. there are places that make guantanomo bay look like a child care facility.

THAT'S THE NATURE OF THE BEAST.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back